Trampolining!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kirsty_baird_26, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I quit my gym membership last night as i wasnt enjoying it or using it have not used it since starting slimming world nearly 7 weeks ago!! However last night with some persuasion from my friend i joined an adult trampolining class!! It was two hours trampolining and was so much fun i really enjoyed it :) was so nervous going as iv never done it before but was fun and a great way to excercise :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

It always helps finding something you enjoy doing, I love Davina exercise videos, tried minstry of sound dvd which was horriable so stick to old faithful :)

4. nadiya

nadiya Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers ProPoints
    thats great. ive got a trampoline at home, and use it some times, but would be great to have others to do it with ... share some of the moves u done pleasse

5. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    oh that does sound like fun!!! As long as you keep enjoying it you will keep going :D

6. kirsty_baird_26

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It was great fun so glad i went.

Some of the moves i did was tuck jump, straddle jump, pike jump, half twist, full twist, seat drop, i tried to do a seat drop and twist around to another seat drop only managed it a few times, also used a mat and did some front drops and back drops!! Not bad for my first time.

Has anyone else started any trampolining classes have any tips for me? Or anyone started any fun classes :)

7. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So jealous you have a trampolining class near you, I can't find one anywhere.
    You are going to ache tomorrow!!! Even aged 14 I would still wake up with incredibly sore muscles from trampolining but it is completely worth it. Whenever I'd say oo I've eaten so badly my mum would just say "you'll bounce it off" and she was right.

Best advice would be to have determination, you will find a move that you really hit a brick wall with, but don't stop trying and it'll come!

8. kirsty_baird_26

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for the advice and i am in agony today especially my arms, shoulders, neck and back! Totally worth it and im excited about going again on Sunday hangover...or not :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.