Trauma & Goodbye! :(

fingers crossed

Silver Member
Just wanted to say goodbye for a bit to all of the lovely people that have supported me on my CD journey to date.

After my holiday & then being ill last week & the diet going wrong I've just found out that we have ofsted next week & the diet has gone wrong again. Rather than getting into a binge guilt cycle I've made the decision to take some time off until life is a little more settled. I know that there are a hundred reasons why this is a bad thing to do but I also know that I will be sensible if I'm eating normally rather than doing CD & then eating crap on top. Plus I won't start on the guilt cycle.

So good luck all. Keep up the challenges & I will be back at some point to complete the journey.

FCxx

Hi,

Sorry to hear about how hectic your life is! only you can decide what's best, and if that's what you think, then it can only be the right decision :)

Remember how well you've done on here, and don't beat yourself up for needing a break!

Good luck :wave_cry:

Sharonxx

Good look with sorting everything out! I think you have made a great decision to avoid the guilt cycle. Ofsted is a nightmare pain and the only thing that I think will possibly help is chocolate! We are probably gonna have it some time soon and I'm dreading it. I don't wanna be teaching a completely new key stage with someone in the back of the classroom taking notes!

Don't disappear totallt though. i haven't been on Cambridge all summer but I've been lurking and posting andf I think its helped me to maintain the weight that I lost.

Hey hun I can totally sympathise with you wanting to take time off.....though you do not need to disappear from the forum.....!

Good luck F.C.

Thanks ladies,

I won't disappear forever but I do need to get my head down & work for about 16 hours a day at least until this initial trauma is over! I hope to be back posting after that & will need all of your support getting back on track! I really admire those people who stick with CD despite all of the challenges that life throws at them.

Hi, good luck with Ofsted, they turned up on me during Aug for 2 days and we don't get any notice :( Its very stressful so you certainly don't need any additional pressure - good luck x

We will carry on the Challenge in ernest and will be sending you good vibes for the ofsted inspection.

See you very soon FC! and good luck.

Ax

Thank you all for your loveliness!

I should be fine as this is my 4th ofsted but I'll never be confident with them. Also the higher up the ranks I move the harder it gets as theres a lot more evidence I need to provide. I'm sure it'll be fine, will let you all know at the end of the week. At least its early on, I've known people have to take 15 sets of books home to mark ready for inspection in the past!

I'm doing fine with my food choices so far. Now that I'm allowed to eat I don't want to eat 4 packs of doritos like I did last night! Makes me think I made the right choice.

Take care all & stay strong.

FCx

I'm gonna miss you

Fingers Crossed, I'm gonna miss you hunny.:cry:

I'm sorry to hear about all that stuff going on for you at the moment, I hope things go well with ofsted.

I do hope that we can chat again soon. Thanks so much for giving support when I needed it, you're posts over the past couple of months have meant a lot. You take care of yourself and be good to you hun.

Take care FC, big hugs to you, love sj xxxx

Hi FC, I'm gonna miss you too!

Sometimes you have to make these decisions. I had to give my head a break in July and didn't CD for about 6 weeks. Put on blumming loads but now I'm back and fighting again.

Not 100% all the time but it's moving in the right direction.

Good luck with Ofsted and looking forward to seeing you back soon xxx

Back