Travel query

A business trip Ive been trying to get out of to Germany cannot be postponed any longer and I have to go at the end of February.

I have never been abroad on CD, what does everyone do when they travel?

Im planning on getting a small hand mixer and trying the bars or tetras.

Im going to be moving around alot and I dont think Im going to be able to drink loads of water cos I wont be able to keep going to the toilet!

Any tips?

Thx

Last edited:
Hi there, I've travelled with CD and find the shaker is good for the shakes. You can take the bars and have some protein as on step 2. Also everywhere has loos, airports, planes, hotels etc so keep drinking the water which is esp important when flying. Have a good trip :)

Yeah I'm not too keen on the bars but if I break it into 3 and eat each piece with a cup of coffee I feel it fills me up. Esp if I'm travelling then I find the bars valuable. Let us know how you get on after your trip.

Hi. I travel a lot. You can take the packets through security obviously not the tetra's.
The shakers are good & you can pick them up anywhere now inc Tesco etc...

Depending on the hotel you are staying at you can also make the porridge. A Holiday Inn Express will have boiling water & access to a microwave & you have have a herby tea with it. Do not try to make porridge without access to a microwave.. Not pleasant. At a more upmarket hotel the kitchen can make it for you - just pretend it's something medical the first day if you feel embarrassed & they do it without any fuss.

Lunch - shake in shaker. Or Soup in the office. You can make most of the soups in a cup mixed with a teaspoon. Start with less water, make a paste & then add in the water. They are not as nice (smooth) as the ones make at home with a whisk but they are still perfectly edible. Like a thicker cupper soup- Tomato is the most difficult without a whisk. FYI a mug holds more than the 227ml.

Evening..... Best to find out if your hotel has tea / coffee making facilities (outside the UK not that many do) before you leave. If so them you have the same options as lunch..

Re Bars: if your not used to eating them then I would limit to "emergency's", or as someone else has suggested just break off a small amount (1cm) if you feel your going to break (fail) due to your routine being disrupted.

Good luck

Back