Treat after weigh in?

I used to but I still made sure my syns stayed below 70 a week, I have now stopped it though because I was getting into a very bad habit of 'because it's a Monday I can have chocolate' mentality, now I have my treat whatever day I want it & just write it up on my food diary. I didn't want it becoming another bad food habit, it has taken me long enough to break the one's I had before without adding a new one on there.

I have a treat on weigh in day - I don't cook!

I usually have a WW ready meal like Frozen lasagne for 5.5 syns and feels like I'm being really naughty!

My treat was .... garlic noodles big fat prawns, loads of salad, and i enjoyed every mouthful, all with in plan, free on EE, and i guess thats why ive lost 26 pound in 10 weeks, my two stone next week....

i used to have huge scoffs after weigh ins - it used to be a Pizza from Pizza Hut (with sides) and choccies and doritos and dips - a proper scoff each week, but it made me feel like a piglet!

I now have a little something extra (this week i have some crunchie biscuits that are new and i wanted to try) and im having Steak (red day) and SW chips with cheese and bacon! this will all be synned up!

When i get a sticker i have a takeaway, but this clearly isnt every week, and also i choose wisely - boiled rice or chicken chow mein are fine from the chinese! :D

Ive changed my own bad cycle of WI night treats, but sometimes a little treat doesnt hurt anyone....however, it does reduce your chance of losing the next time you step on the scales....so its the individuals choice!

I agree non food treats are great! My BF spoilt me on my last sticker (2 stone) and got me some gorgeous Mikey earrings! love him!!! x

x

Back