Treat after weighing in

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
When I used to do 'Whispers *ww*' after I weighed in I used to always have a treat such as a takeaway or some chocolate etc etc.

Just wondering how many people on SW do this? I normally treat myself to a packet of maltesers but then they are technically not a treat as I dont have any syns (barely have any food to be honest lol!!) before my WI so really they are in my daily allowance!

xx

We've had a fair few debates on this recently. I used to but don't any longer as I had a lot of syns.

I now have a small treat, on plan. The extra syns need to be lost before any future weight can come off that week so I personally don't think it's worth it now.

I dont treat myself after WI as by the time i get home im not really hungry - and it has never occurred to me to do it tbh.

I have heard of a lot of people that do have something naughty afterwards! But i couldnt if i wanted to as i would put on the next week, my body is sooo sensitive!!

xx

depends how im getting on - usually try to keep to weekly syn allowance!! xxx used to have a blow out and a black hole for the syns i was consuming - it caught up on me in the end....so if i want a good loss, i dont scoff after the weigh in....and keep a track of it all anyway! x

I have a small treat after WI. I had many many treats after last WI because I couldnt decide what I wanted to treat myself to and it definitely caught up with me! So from now on I wont be having massive treats!

I normally have meals that I like that I thought were healthy before SW, like fajitas. or a waitrose soup. So not as bad as a take away pizza but not slimming either. Normally followed by some form of chocolate (atm its the malteaster bunniers, creme eggs or mini eggs!).

If I keep it small it doesnt normally impact my weight loss, and it keeps me sane! xxx

I always have a glass of wine - which I do most evenings. But I make sure whatever I have after WI if it syns I make a note of it. IMO you're only fooling yourself if you have a 'treat' without syning it.

I get weighed in Sat mornings, theres a Starbucks right next door so I always have a hazlenut latte and the have the rest of Sat off, and still lose weight so I'm happy

I get weighed in Sat mornings, theres a Starbucks right next door so I always have a hazlenut latte and the have the rest of Sat off, and still lose weight so I'm happy

ooh i'd be scared to do that! I WI wednesday evenings at 7, dont get home til about 9 so I dont have enough time to majorly sabotage myself!

If that works for you tho then thats great! I'm jealous :) x

I am also very jealous!! I wish i could have saturdays off and get away with it!!

xx

No I've done SW about 3 times before and always done the same and it works fine for me! I imagine I'd have bigger losses if I didn't do it but as long as it goes the right way I'm happy

I always have a treat after WI. Usually my treat will be what some of you might refer to as a 'binge' but i will not being this for a very long time because its gotten out of hand. Il have a take away or faijtas and im restricting myself to 'GU' chocolate mouse pots for 7 syns (tiny but so sweet and such a choc fix) for my dessert rather tha\n 2 slices of cheesecake and cream.. (and the rest when i get home LOL) x

i always have a treat after weigh in i think that youve really worked hard and not had any treats so why not i think if you dont have any treats you will get fed up of the plan and cheat anyway.

^^^ but surely you should build treats in with your daily plans? 15 syns allows a bit of a treat each day.
I fully understand "big treat" night though, I've done it but realised now that it's not worth it for me.

i have been doing slimming world since 2003 on and off and have always had atreat not sure if i could cope without it and with the 15 syns i tend to use them for highlights especially if im having a chocky moment but i do find that if i have atreat on the tuesday i feel like one on the wed and then it leads into thursday but sometimes just the tuesday so it could go either way :) may try it next week see how i cope

Back