ProPoints Treat Tray Troop!

haha rainman sure will!!! x

It could be in addition to Rainman Ready Meals ;-) In fact I think there should be a Rainman Diet Group lol x

I ate my TT earlier by having a curley wurley. May just have one of those ice cream things from last night for 1pp from my weeklies. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403029872.872442.jpg
This is my treat tray idea....but tonight I'm stuffed lol!!

Vimto ice pyramids £1 from asda. Suitable for vegetarians. 1pp each

The sweets are in a pack of 8 from Asda. They also have jelly tots, all sorts, fruit gums, haribos. Each pack is about 50 calories so about 1pp each. I love these because they are portion controlled. I wouldn't stop at 1pp if there was a full big bag in front of me.

27pp of Choc! Wow! What sort was it?

1pp Treats are Pink n White, Jaffa Cake, Pink Wafer, Maryland Cookie, 2 Choc Fingers, those are all I can think of top of my head! X

You sure you want to know? :D I started off with a caramac 5pp and that's all I intended to have but then I remembered that there were three Guylian seashells left in a box 5pp and then I got the taste for chocolate and needed more so ended up eating a whole bag of Thornton's Viennese chocs at 17pp :eek: How embarrassing!

Thanks for the 1pp treats xx

You're a mission aren't you Sarah! Fingers Crossed you find it :) x When u go to Iceland or Aldi you'll have to get plenty of 1pp Snacks ;-) x Glad u 'enjoyed' the raisins, always good to try something new. X How much did you end up eating Shez? X Lol! That's the sort of thing I would do! X Awwwwww , he is well trained! Hope u enjoyed it! X Hope the tub isn't empty ;-) x Most stores in England do 8 Mini Twisters for £1, hopefully you might start getting them soon. X Wow! I've never heard of Baileys Haagen Daaz! I know u can get Baileys Torte tho! X Yey for the FF and Daim, great use of the PP! X Angelic Nicky! Hope u enjoyed it x At least you stopped at 14pp Nicky, I've been up to 50s 60s 70s with a binge before x

I think Sian eats the Benefit Bars and they are 2pp a Each x

I've just seen this...yep, the benefit bars are 2pp. I love the chocolate fudge flavour ones! Xx

My 7pp TT

image-1657207880.jpg

How many pp in twirl it a great choc fix x

3pp per finger which I think is pretty good as they r so fine!

I'm between a cookie & cream kitkat or dime bar!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

3pp per finger which I think is pretty good as they r so fine! I'm between a cookie & cream kitkat or dime bar!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is great value must put them on my shopping list :)

Decisions decisions decisions they all sound so good x

My twirl was a smaller one so only 5pp

Decided

1403035576978.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back