Treat yourself

I like the ideas... I do the pedicure/manicure treat thing.... as going on holiday soon... had a pedicure already... having a plush one for my stone award next week and hopefully a manicure too if I can get the 2lbs off for my 1.5 stone...

My Mummy is treating me to a girly shopping spree in Milan when (not if) I get to target... It is a real incentive...Will not be buying lots, but a few key pieces

Will make it a footy weekend too and go to the San Siro.

xx

I got my charm bracelet at the beginning of my SW journey and it has really helped me- I LOVE getting new ones and they really push me to get those last couple of pounds. I always buy mine when I have about 2lb to go to my next half stone- that way I can add them straight after weigh in for instant reward. (picture in profile- minus latest additions!)

Also my hubby is a doll and treats me for every stone- takes me to dinner, buys me new jeans, buys me some expensive beauty product I have been after- he is so supportive and his rewards always make me feel special.

xxx

I like this charm braclet idea, but I'm not a big jewllery wearer. I might think of something I can collect...I do collect the Robert HarropMagic Roundabout figures though, that could be a plan, the more I loose the more expensive one I get :D

I like this charm braclet idea, but I'm not a big jewllery wearer. I might think of something I can collect...I do collect the Robert HarropMagic Roundabout figures though, that could be a plan, the more I loose the more expensive one I get :D
Good idea! That is how I see my bracelet- a 'collection' of memories. Basically any group of things that you can add to and see grow is a real incentive

I take a photo after every WI and I'm going to make a "shrinking movie" when I get to target so I can see my journey. I might get another ID bracelet (my ex gf decided to take mine 'back' after we split) and put something like the date I get to target on one side and something else (dunno what) on the other. Then I've got a permanent memory I can see all the time :)

Back