Treating ourselves after a good weigh in..

xSinead

Silver Member
Usually on a Friday after i get weighed i go and get a manicure :) or buy some lovely little bits from LUSH such as bath bombs, a nice bubble bath or moisturiser, just something little but a treat to reward myself after a good weeks weigh in.

Now that my partner has almost done 2 weeks on Cambridge i think we're doing to treat ourselves to a shopping trip on a saturday or a new peice of clothing or something :)

What do the rest of you do?

I haven't done anything yet but getting my hair done next week as a treat :) Then gonna start buying clothes in a my dream size every 7lb I lose. Ooh also my bf is getting me a dress I really want on payday for doing so well :-D

We went to Amy Childs beauty salon yesterday as its not far from where we live & my partner treated me to some goodies :D

Aw that sounds lovely. Definitely better than treating myself with food and wine which seems ridiculous now but I always did that on other diets. Losing weight really makes me want to make more effort too so lots of new clothes and pampering treats to come :)

Sinead - you've got me thinking - I may go and treat myself on Saturday - my CDC told me there is a sale in phase eight - could get a new frock...I have saved an awful lot of money during cd - not drinking or buying trolley loads or food.

My treats are beauty treatments and going to the cinema, anything that doesn't involve food, have decided to start 'prepping' my body for my new look when I get to target weight, thinking of getting my mousy brown shoulder length hair to either to a chocolate brown or red inverted bob style to hopefully go with newly uncovered cheekbones if I have any :)

I have my first WI on Monday and I'm booked into have eyebrow wax and tint, eyelash tint and gel nails done on Wednesday at a really nice hotel and can't wait....

I'm treating myself to some MAC body foundation for my legs and am having a Brazilian blowdry on Saturday to tame my curly hair - I can't wait!

When I was bigger I never really bothered with my appearance so I'm making up for it now :)

Mrs_Mckean said:
I'm treating myself to some MAC body foundation for my legs and am having a Brazilian blowdry on Saturday to tame my curly hair - I can't wait!

When I was bigger I never really bothered with my appearance so I'm making up for it now :)

Hey is the mac body foundation any good??

MissieCB said:

Wss^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi MissieCB

My friend uses it and she swears by it and her legs always look great. It's had some good reviews too, so I'm willing to give it a try. I'll let you know what it's like x

Mrs_Mckean said:
Hi MissieCB

My friend uses it and she swears by it and her legs always look great. It's had some good reviews too, so I'm willing to give it a try. I'll let you know what it's like x

Oooo yh pls do are u gonna try as foundation too x

I start tomorrow, and i've booked myself in for a haircut on wednesday, as I know from reading on here that i'll be feeling really crappy, then maybe next week i'll get my nails done, then eyebrows etc, never really bothered with how I look once i gained weight, but I cant wait to get back to how I was when I met my fella :D xx

Oooo yh pls do are u gonna try as foundation too x

Not sure as I don't normally wear foundation. Plus my legs are a lot lighter than my face and I can't afford to buy it in 2 shades :)

Mrs_Mckean said:
Hi MissieCB

I'm getting some of that too as a treat for going out, that Caroline 'I like very young boys' wears it on her pins and they are lovely!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Daisy65 said:
Mrs mckean - what is your photo of? I can't see it very well and it's driving me nuts!

I think it's a pug?!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Ive shopped none stop since losing the 1st stone or so, only problem is everything becomes too big very fast lol x

Well I've been struggling to socialize with friends as most of my friends like to go out at the weekends, so after my 1st weigh in and 10lb loss I thought I'd treat myself,
I learned ages ago to do acrylic nails, so I bought myself a brand new kit!
That way I can have friends over, chill with a movie and do their nails,
Its something I enjoy doing, will take my mind off of eating and enables me to spend time with friends without the temptation of food :) xx

Back