treats any one???

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Those that do SW and WW have a treat after weigh in. Dos anyone do simler when on ss. ie a chicken breast or steak?
I know its not recommended but just want to be clear that its a no no

Good question, Babycake!

Treats? No not every weigh-in, but I have decided to buy myself a pair of cufflinks for every stone I lose.

Judders

I tend to have a CD bar after my weigh in when I am travelling back home on the bus :)

I have a coke Zero as my weigh in treat! A lot of people don't advise against it, but it gives me a boost and I need it!! But mainly I will be buying myself non food treats, like things from lush, new clothes, etc - for when I reach certain milestones :D

I bought my WI treat today in antisipation of a good WI this week, a new pair of jeans.

Yup, it's none food treats for me too, although I don't have my breakfast shake until after I've been weighed. I froth up a vanilla with coffee in it then I believe its a frothy cappuccino. I buy myself flowers or magazine and then have some ME time with TV or lovely hot bath. I'm sure it was those treats after weigh-in at SW or WW that made it such a long journey that I gave up with them.

all good ideas....mmmmm......i think i'll choose a new pair of shoes or a handbag...........but will have to wait untill i've lost my first stone to use them. Fingers crossed for tomorrows 1st weigh in.

I've done WW before and just to treat myself with food, now I'm trying to get into a headset where I no longer use food as a reward, so think buying yourself something nice (my dh buys me a nice bunch of flowers every week that i've lost) is a much better idea!

clare your husband sound like a sweetie. mine thinks its all going to end soon and things wil go back to normal. not very supportive i know but god love him he is stuck doing all the cooking so i'm not tempted lol xoxox

Good question, Babycake!

Treats? No not every weigh-in, but I have decided to buy myself a pair of cufflinks for every stone I lose.

Judders

that's ace... I love that!

I've always had a food treat after WI when I was doing RC, but now def. want to step away from rewards and 'good behaviour' being associated with food, so I'm gonna take some of the great suggestions above and treat myself on WI days by buying a lovely bunch of flowers or a stash of magazines... They'll last longer than meal anyways and won't risk adding any more lb's :)

What a nice thread of ideas...!

tinks x

I love cooking things and making dumplings and other ''exotic'' stuff, so instead of cooking them for myself as a treat I bought a dumplingmaker-thing (hard to explain lol.)so I won't have to spend hours and hours folding them shut and 2 heart form cake/pie/casserole/whatever-you-want-in-the-oven-forms to make things for my family :) I don't really have specific times to buy these things but when I feel I deserve a treat I buy something like this.

I plan to give myself a Wii console + Wii Fit for my birthday (obviously with other people's money-help LOL.. muuuumm.. daad... naaan?) if I stick to the diet like a good girl :') My birthday is in the beginning of october, I will be on CD for 9-10 weeks then so if I'm still on it then I deserve something big hihi.

I have promised myself to put money away each week as im going to need new clothes eon the way as im loosing weight im going to need smaller sizes.

I have promised myself to put money away each week as im going to need new clothes eon the way as im loosing weight im going to need smaller sizes.

what a good idea. a £ for a lb. shrinkng clothes wise have you ever been to a car boot? I sell all my old clothes on then for 50p to a £1 each. Big cardboard sign that says plus sizes and people come running. Its a good day out, keeps me away from food and earns me pennies for new clothes at the same time.

One of the reasons why I gained the weight I did was because I was constantly rewarding myself with food. 'I worked hard, so I deserve a burger' or 'my daughter had a really difficult day, so I deserve some crisps/chips/chocolate'. So no more foodlike treats for me!

I'm dieting since January and so far I only had one treat for reaching 75 kgs (165 lbs), a day at a beauty spa. I think Gemma is right, I can't afford all the rewards I have in mind with the speed my weight is dropping right now :D

for 70 kgs (154 lbs) I had some wonderful lingerie in mind, for 65 kgs (143 lbs) shopping for new clothes at a designer shop and for reaching and maintaining 62 kgs (136 lbs) a sleeve (tattoo)

Back