Treats for Feats

unfortunately this diet is taking up near enough most the spare money that i have left after other things have gone out my bank that i have to pay for , so i cant really afford to buy myself anything new yet..... so my treats will have to wait till ive reached my goal and got more money, ill treat myself to something really nice then :) x

hmm I got 8 stone to loose this could cost me :) but it is a great idea better if you can get someone else to chip in!!!!! hmm might have to chat to the ladies and see if i can get a kiss for every stone as i turn from frog to errrr............ smaller frog

:rotflmao: Lol Mark! I'm sure we can find a few ladies to give yer a snog! :D

Great goals everyone!! :):)

unfortunately this diet is taking up near enough most the spare money that i have left after other things have gone out my bank that i have to pay for , so i cant really afford to buy myself anything new yet..... so my treats will have to wait till ive reached my goal and got more money, ill treat myself to something really nice then :) x

I read somewhere someone was collecting nice stones for each stone - like off the beach or something (obviously that is dependant on where you live !!) My point is it doesn't have to cost you anything, to remember not to go back there again.xx

Im still trying to think, yes I have scotsmist and they looked really good a lot of people noticed as I dont normally wear makeup (congratulations on get off your first stone).

*bump* :D

My WL has really slowed this week... think it's either the fact that I had 4 packs instead of 3 one day this week (rather that than a takeaway) or the fact that I've been adding quite a lot of salt to my soup - you're allowed salt but perhaps it slows losses?

Still... 0.8lb and I've lost my first stone and can get a nice new shiny book :D

How's everyone else coming along?

This is an absolutely brilliant idea. I have already lost my first stone and am on my way to losing my second and today I spotted a lovely blue knitted dress which is my goal for when I reach target weight. Now I haven't worn a knitted dress since being in my early twenties somewhere back in the mists of time, so looking forward to being able to in the not too distant future.

Chemist says I am ahead of target so not too long to go. :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Last week hubby was off work poorly so we went shopping just before he had to return to his office. He treated me to a new cardigan and a new wrap type of thingy, in RED, so that can be my treat for the 1st stone.

Keep the faith in our abilities and we can all achieve our goals, right?

Cheers, Pat .

this is a great idea, well ive thought long and hard about this and heres my list.

Goal one = -20lb = Puppy.
Goal two = -2 stone = Clothes shopping
Goal three= -3 stone = Graduation ball dress
Goal four = - 4 stone = Proffessional Family pics.

I didnt have my lash tint....the more i thought the more I chickened out because I hate anyone messing with my eyes,,,so, instead I bought myself a lovely pink jacket I have had my eyes on for a while!!!

on day 2 today so thought I would come up with my treats to take my mine of the smell of cooking coming from the kitchen:sigh:

1st stone, handbag I have seen in the sales today( hope its still there when I m ready)
2nd Stone new pair of jeans
3rd stone day at the races
4th stone a nice piece of jewellary
Goal, naval piercing if I can pluck up the courage!

One of the things I did on WW ages ago was after each loss in pounds I would put that many pounds in a savings account/jar/bottle/piggy bank etc. The idea being that when I got to my goal I would use the money to buy something I really wanted like some new clothes, jewelry, anything but something that I would remember losing weight for.

I think I may do it again if I can afford it because when I get to my target I want to have some professional photos done and sometimes they can cost a bit so if I get the majority saved up in weight losses then its more likely to happen.

For my other targets I'm going to bribe the husband into these

1st - Will hopefully be there in a couple of weeks if first WI is good so may just save the pounds up for the first couple of stones.
2st - Sims 3 Expansion Pack
3st - Wii Fit plus game (already got the board, just don't go on it yet as I get upset when it insults me!)
4st - A Baltimore Ravens NFL (American Football - I'm English, I just prefer their football to ours) Womens Jersey as they're only made for slim people!
5st - Some skinny jeans if my legs are thin enough
6st/Target - Professional Photos

p.s really love this thread rainbow brite great idea!

Oooh this looks like fun! :p What to get, what to get....

1st stone= well I already reached that and I got DvDs (I don't have a TV sob :tear_drop: )

2nd stone= Whatever my Dad buys me when he comes to visit me in London

3rd stone= clothes!! I'll need stuff that fits :queen:

Goal weight= a freakin holiday after losing all the weight and finishing my masters :D

Back