treats for hitting targets

Hi everyone :D

ive been thinking today about when i hit tartgets how i can mark it with a treat

Example:
my sis is currently doing this with her non smoking target when givin up, after 1 month non smoking she is going to get a necklace shes wanted for ages but is a bit pricey

so ive decided once i loose my 3 stone target i really really want a photo shoot as a treat .

For my 1st stone lose i want to get full set of nails done, as i my nails never seem to grown and i would like to get this done as a treat.

Does anyone else do this? if so, how do you treat yourself?

xxx

For every stone lost, my DH is treating me to a new bead for my troll bead bracelet, although he owes me one and I still haven't had it....

I got a charm bracelet when I started and add a charm per half stone- I have 12 charms now and it is getting very heavy!!!!

It is a lovely 'non-edible' treat which serves as a constant reminder of success

xxx

cocktailprincess thats a fab idea!!!! i like it! xxx

I have never done this either but it's a good idea!! Something to make yourself feel good would be ideal!'

Charms are the way to go! OH buys me a Pandora charm for each half stone I get xxx

I always meant to do that when I was on WW but never actually got around to it- never really lost that much, was very stop start.
But I think this time around I will treat myself to things like getting my nails done, new haircut, success tattoo or whatever I feel like. Nothing that goes anywhere near my mouth-unless it's a Chanel lipstick!

ok im now the proud owner of a charm braclet and 4 charms (owe myself 2) i brought the braclet for the 1st stone and the charms represent each 7lb lose and each have a personal meaning to me..
i now have no money in my piggy bank but i do have a lovely reminder of what im acheiving

Once I hit 2 stone lost I am going to buy myself a charm also! Already know which one I want to buy!

Back