treats!

auntieknickers

For some reason i really fancy a treat, I'd usually go for chocolate or a take away but need to find something new but what any ideas?

My treat is a can or dr pepper zero with my dinner.

if im feeling super naughty ill have some cut up cucumber or a few raw broccoli florets .... wait did i really just say that?!?

omg what have I become?!?! PMSL!!

you really need it to be a non food treat as speaking from experience you have to break how you view and use food.

mine have been a cd, nail varnish, magazine or new crafting items.

if you must have a food item have some sugar free sweets. Don't over do them though as the after effects will make you treat averse :D

Thanks all just had a lush bubble bath!

I once read somewhere.....
'don't treat yourself with food, you are not a dog' - it's very funny and very true!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol i like that

I love that Emmalou, it shall be my new mantra when eyeing up the biscuit tin :D

good move on the bath, I spent night after night in the bath whenever I started a new diet as the evening is my danger time.

Hooked said:
I love that Emmalou, it shall be my new mantra when eyeing up the biscuit tin :D

good move on the bath, I spent night after night in the bath whenever I started a new diet as the evening is my danger time.

It's a good one isn't it. Lol

Also I brush my teeth if I fancy having a treat

Back