TREATS

Ms R

What are you going to treat yourself too when you reach your goal?

Do you have any treats lined up for mini goals?

I don't have any mini goals, just steamng straight ahead to reach my ultimate goal. When I get there I'm treating myself to having my underarms lasered so no more waxing or shaving for me ;)

I treated myself to laser bikini line and underarms before I started cause knew it would be seeing results when I'm the new me. My main goal is getting into the wedding dress everyone said I was mad to order cause it's 2 sizes smaller!!

When I reach my goal I'm going to go on a girls holiday bikini and all. Just wear what I want and feel sexy :)

Yey good for you. I just been on a holiday and felt like a beached whale. Next year will be different!

I'm rewarding myself with a Christmas dinner if I reach 5 stone loss by then :)

Mmmmmm Christmas dinner. We're both trying to get to goal by Christmas, let's spur each other on.

I started off needing to lose 5st 12lb by Christmas but after my first weigh in, I'm only needing to lose 5st 2lb now!!!! I'm sure I can do it. I'm really going to up my exercise and tone up loads too.

Oh, just a whole wardrobe of new clothes.... :D

I'm putting away money for every stone I lose. :)

Mmmmmm Christmas dinner. We're both trying to get to goal by Christmas, let's spur each other on.

I started off needing to lose 5st 12lb by Christmas but after my first weigh in, I'm only needing to lose 5st 2lb now!!!! I'm sure I can do it. I'm really going to up my exercise and tone up loads too.

A great idea :) I have a favourite pair of jeans I haven't fit into in 6 years -want to wear them on Christmas day!

I am hoping to reach my initial goal of 11stone before my daughters 18th, we have a surprise trip to Venice for 5 days booked for her/us and friends, then I will treat myself to lovely seafood and a drop of Prosecco i am sure, and of course will need some new clothes to take lol
we also have our youngests 13th in 4 weeks so will start my 2nd break then and have a few wee woo-woos at her "camp-out and cocktails" do we have planned ( non-boozey cocktails for the 13 year olds of course lol)
so basically i am hoping to have made it by the 29th sept arhhhhhhh, then when back from Venice will decide if i do a while longer or not x

Ms R - do u really think its possible to lose 5 stone by Christmas, that is my goal too, but I feared it wasn't possible??

I'm having a spa day when I've done 9 weeks - facial, manicure and pedicure. It was hubbies Christmas present to me last year and I thought it would be a good incentive.

Just befor goal I'm getting a new hair do

Then at goal - £500 pounds on clothes !! I better start saving :)
This is going to be great!!

I'm wanting to lose 5st 9lb asap is my goal, hoping to eat a christmas dinner and enjoy it and not think about i will have to diet again to get rid of it

Ms R - do u really think its possible to lose 5 stone by Christmas, that is my goal too, but I feared it wasn't possible??

I did lose 5stone in the time frame you're talking about doing it. However being a male, a foot taller and nearly twice the weight it meant the weight would drop of me a lot quicker (see my first 2 weeks in my sig). LT says that an average woman will lose 1st a month on LT, it's possible to do more but no blips and possibly throw in some exercise (even just walking) once you've done a full week and feel up for it - I wouldn't recommend exercise during your first week.

Main think is don't be disapointed if you don't lose 5 by Christmas

CP78 said:
I did lose 5stone in the time frame you're talking about doing it. However being a male, a foot taller and nearly twice the weight it meant the weight would drop of me a lot quicker (see my first 2 weeks in my sig). LT says that an average woman will lose 1st a month on LT, it's possible to do more but no blips and possibly throw in some exercise (even just walking) once you've done a full week and feel up for it - I wouldn't recommend exercise during your first week.

Main think is don't be disapointed if you don't lose 5 by Christmas

Thank you! I'll be starting exercise next week, I know I'll feel so much better by Christmas even if I havent quite managed 5 stone. Hope I can stick at it!!

Hi shrinkingannie

In answer to your question, yes I do ink it's possible because the first week alone is usually not far off 1st loss then as long as you stay 100% for 100% of the time, drink plenty AND exercise en yes it is. Aim high is my motto.

Wecan spur each other on like diet twins...".ah that reminds me of a thread we used to have......Lookmout soon for a new and interesting thread I shall be starting.

Ms R said:
Hi shrinkingannie

In answer to your question, yes I do ink it's possible because the first week alone is usually not far off 1st loss then as long as you stay 100% for 100% of the time, drink plenty AND exercise en yes it is. Aim high is my motto.

Wecan spur each other on like diet twins...".ah that reminds me of a thread we used to have......Lookmout soon for a new and interesting thread I shall be starting.

Right let's go for it!!! I'll keep an eye out for your new thread!

ah that reminds me of a thread we used to have......Lookmout soon for a new and interesting thread I shall be starting.

I think I know which one you mean :) and I was thinking about that the other day as I was posting the September Challenge thread.

Oh, just a whole wardrobe of new clothes.... :D

I'm putting away money for every stone I lose. :)

That's a really good idea, putting money away for every stone. I might have to steal that idea lol, hope you don't mind but I think that once I reach my goal, I can buy some nice new clothes from a proper shop!

Back