Treatsssssss Food Diary....Feeling Fab!!

Treats

Silver Member
Well I have decided I am going to try and put my daily food down as I am hitting the same problem again of not eating.

I know as well as all of us that not eating isn't good.... I think how many people I have coached over the years to eat properly.. how to destress... stand properly.. apply make-up blah blah...

So today so far I have had....

H/A = 250 ss milk - 2 coffee's
And some fresh pineapple.

Might try some spaghetti now and see if I can get a jacket pot down later... I went and got some soft cheese just have to try and find out the syns for it.

I know .. I know.. I should have had breakfast by now and lunch... and sitting down to dinner. So thought this would inspire me as the weeks go on to make sure i don't miss. Breakfast is something I always tell people never ever to miss!!! Also the body thinks it is going into starvation so stores fat... grrr getting rather cross with myself !

*wanders off to slap own wrist and legs*

Oh have I put this in the right place???? I bet not!

Last edited:
Change the food diary to the sticky right at top :)

If you want a rant diary keep here lol
x

Nope.... this is the bad part Betty....

I used to go oh all day without food... not cause I didn't have money or anything :8855: was just far to busy. Now life is different... but I seem to be getting that way again.

Just finding sometimes when I do it that it leaves a lump in my throat and been taking very small mouthfuls .. like it is going to make me choke ... daft sod that I am :8855:

Oh well just one of those habits you need to break then. Tee hee rant away mrs x

Is a rant diary one that everyone joins in as that I don't mind :8855:
Yh Rainbow, Taz, SpaceAngel, Louise Quite a few others have these? Just to write daily updates thoughts etc... I have a sep food one at top main page but keep in this diary if want
x

Yeah I think I will give it a go....

I have just posted in the syn thread wanting to know how much this cheese is as it looks nice so think will make a spud go down so much better.

I so wish there was philadelphia over here. :sigh:

Oh wow the weather is so cold...

Woke up to snow... but I bet lots of us have today.

Going to try today and the cold may help as need calories to maintain body heat so here goes...

Breakfast.... chopped fruit
Lunch.... spaghetti
Dinner... salad wedges and pork chop
H/a ... SS Milk
H/b.... chop

Keep warm everyone brrrrrr :23:

Defo not eating enough,Ive just made a huge pan of soup,onions,leeks,carrots,swede,potatoes,chopped bacon,2 chicken stock cubes,lentils and lashings of black pepper.synned the pots/lentils and cubes,will have with wholemeal roll spread with a laughing cow cheese.MMMMM smells great,cheap and warming.

Yes I sometimes think... oooh what can I have with it...

Don't suggest bread haha... one it is hard to know what the syns are as it is all fresh over here and comes with no contents and i do have an intolerence to yeast so tend to avoid it anyway... that is why sometimes I would have a little pitta...but not wasting 7 syns on one of them now lol

Maybe tomorrow I will make a big saucepan of potato and carrot soup! What do you think?

Eggs are good. So are mushrooms. Good idea to make soup tomorrow.
I'm starting to worry about going down to Reading tomorrow and eating for England. The trouble is I know how easy it will be to do. I'm so scared of food. Its stupid.

Ahh yes there are times I will do boiled eggs.

Now don't be scare about going down there Susie.... you have done so well and you have to talk to yourself...

Try not to let yourself get hungry... carry some fruit around in your bag that you can snack on... drink plenty of water while out and about too.

You do have the will power to say no thanks and pick the alternative healthier option.. I know this as you are worried about it.. which tells me that you don't want to slip.

I have faith in you... the thing is Susie... how often are you going to do this... it isn't often that you get to see your friends... so go.. have a good time.. just be a little careful... you know your options but have fun.. this is what it is all about isn't it... if you are going to stress yourself out by what to eat and what not then you are not living your life to the max are you....

I want to hear all about it :8855:

I did have chop .. wedges and peas instead of salad and had a sliced oven roasted pepper that was so lovely!

Back