Tree trunks !!

slendablenda

Gold Member
Today I had a "fat" day. I wore red to cheer myself up this morning.
I had plenty of positive strokes - a stranger in Brighton started singing Lady in Red to me ( in a nice way).
I was in Planet trousers size 8 and Liberty jacket, both charity shop bargains like new.
So how come when I looked at my legs they still looked like tree trunks size 28?
Will I EVER get my head round this new body??:mad:

Sorry

Don't know why I put this in Returners!
Think I need to go to bed .............

:4635::4635:

lol, bless ya hon. I have nipped into the wrong thread section before by mistake too.

You look great in your avatar.

Our heads are slow, aren;t they. Like you, been feeling a but squiffy, as we discussed.

Yesterday at work I was glancing through someones SimplyBe catalog, and a womand came over and said "What on earth are you looking in THAT for - nothing there for you!" And another one asked for a recipe, and said "I know if its yours it will be healthy cause you are so slim", and finally, another said, "I want to live with you - I bet your fridge is full of healthy beautiful stuff!"

So, it made me relax and realise, the tinieis little change can make our heads go PING - when its not at all necessary.

We'll get in lign with our heads one day. :D

XX

You look amazing in red no wonder a stranger felt like singing to you
Tree trunks!!! baah they're just twigs now

Don't be silly! :D

I guess we all have those days when no matter what, everything goes wrong - but we recognise them as such. We know that on certain days we wake up on the wrong side of the bed, things keep falling out of our hands and we feel rubbish. The important thing is to battle through those feelings with logic!
Let the "tree trunks" grow roots, and look up to the sky. Stretch your arms out towards the grey autumn sky; whether it be sunny or pelting down with rain, just smile. ... because it's wonderful to be alive, in this body - the one you KNOW is fabulous. A feeling isn't fact, and tomorrow, the feeling will have disappeared leaving you as you were before... an absolutely stunning woman!

Hey hun

I'm not so sure this one is to do with heads catching up with bodies. Mine has, I accept how I look now and don't believe that I am fat BUT I do still have fat days, days when I feel ugly, frumpy, bloated and a mess. I guess they are just part of life and who knows why we get them, I usually blame hormones. The results speak for themselves as well as the size 8s, they day will pass and you will remember that you are tiny and gorgeous.

xx

Thanks girls

I have worked it out - things are a bit tough at work at the moment and likely to get more presuurised.
Also, for the first time since my weight loss I haven't been 100% health wise, which was the reason I did LL in the first place.
I had convinced myself Iwould never be unwell again.
Silly c*w !!! Wake up time.......

Awww hun, sorry to hear you are not feeling 100% It is easy to get down on yourself when you feel ill. Trust me when I say your legs are little and gazelle like!!! The red trousers look fabulous.

Jez
xx

Back