Trefoil's problems with SW- and afterwards!!!

Oh good I'm glad it will be ok :)

Definitely on * week now too feel rubbish :( I've taken myself off slimmig world after talking to my consultant last night. Easier that way! Will still keep posting and I know ill get there one way or another!

Ruth
X

Just thought is update you all on patch test results, 2 reacted, one I wasn't so surprised about:
Carbs mix- which includes runners latex accelerators and other chemicals. This means keeping my eye on underwear swimwear shoes toys rubber bands renal dialysis equipment antifreeze cement tyres and tubing sponges eyelash curlers and loads of other stuff!
Bee Glue- liquid made inside bee hives which is found in mouthwash toothpaste violin wax cosmetics shampoo chewing gum varnish and cleaning stuff!

Eeek haha!

Ruth
X

I highly recommend the coil. A bit of a "nip" when it's first inserted and then you can completely forget about it for the next 5 years. My advice is to take a painkiller before your appointment to get it inserted. Strangely enough, I felt quite weepy straight afterwards. I don't know why, but it soon passed. I haven't had children, so that's supposed to make it more uncomfortable, but it really was no big deal. Good luck hun

Leapfrog said:
I highly recommend the coil. A bit of a "nip" when it's first inserted and then you can completely forget about it for the next 5 years. My advice is to take a painkiller before your appointment to get it inserted. Strangely enough, I felt quite weepy straight afterwards. I don't know why, but it soon passed. I haven't had children, so that's supposed to make it more uncomfortable, but it really was no big deal. Good luck hun

Thanks very much can't wait to get it all sorted! They're giving me a local anesthetic so hopefully it won't be too painful!

Ruth
X

Ruth

Hannah:) said:
Sounds like your having a bit of tough time at the moment, Hope your issues are sorted out swiftly for you.

Odd reactants for you - Would reducing these reduce your ibs/chrons like symptoms?

I find my stomachs always much worse when im stressed out or overtired.

Hope coil fitting went ok for you.

Hannah. x

Hi Hannah!

Thanks for the post!

Mine is definitely worse with stress/tiredness and I'm always both!

My hospital offers the bare minimum in the way of food based allergy testing I only had patch tests as I have eczema.

Just had coeliac testing yesterday and I'm trying to get referred to a large hospital in Leeds but not having a lot of luck as I'm crossing counties to west yorkshire and my Dr doesn't like it :(

Coil fitting Thursday :(

Ruth
X

What a Nightmare - Often the main problem lies with the inter-county funding for treatment and I think some services are charged if they transfer to a different county.

Have you seen a dietician?

I know its awful :(

I haven't seen a Dietician actually and Ive never been offered one! Ill ask when I nest go back to the Doctors which is next week! Sounds like a good idea though definitely.

Mind you Ive been on a waiting list for counselling for 5 months so I wonder how long a Dietician may take? All worth it in the end though :)

Ruth
x

Back