Trefoil's problems with SW- and afterwards!!!

Rest of Friday 06th May's Menu

Lunch: Diet Coke, 2 Pears, 2 Mullerlight Yogurts.
Smoked Salmon & Quark Rolls with Tomatoes, Cucumber and Lettuce

Snack: Babybel Light Minis X3 (HEA2), Dark Chocolate Alpen Light & Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (YUMMMMM!) (HEB2)

Dinner: Mega Stir Fry with Chicken, Lean Bacon, Prawns, Cabbage, Carrots, Mangetout, Spring Onions, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Noodles (2.5 Syns) and Beansprouts :)

Lots of Fizzy Water to Drink

Then I had a small 38g bag of these odd Asda sweets which were nice they are around 6-7 syns for the bag after working it out :) Fizzy wands :) A nice little treat!

Lovely Foody Day :) Day 1 of 100% COMPLETE!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Im off to the Docs on Wed so will ask them what to do :)
Hopefully theyll be able to help me out :)

Fingers crossed hun! Awful isn't it; I do wonder if whoever designed those vials has ever tried to use one themselves as they are huge.

Well done on your 100% day. :) x

Felt so poorly last night with migraine (im about to enter the dreaded * week) that I didn't eat anything after 3pm and drank only water and 1 cup of tea!

Didn't complete my 100% day before 3pm either as had burning acid reflux and indigestion so just drank water and ate 1 large bag of asdas cheese puffs and one of their sandwiches which was horrid :(

Gonna get myself back tho! Having my lovely mixed grill with fish and vegetables for tea tonight instead of last night and im going to do some kebabs too!

Hospital tomorrow which is what I'm scared of- coming home not doing much and eating the fridge :(

Ruth
X

Feeling so rough now throat like a razorblade :( think I'm run down from work so its soup time! I love superspeed soup so I'm making that this pm for tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday. Scales say I've put 1.5 lb on but I'm literally on the brink of starting * week! Would love to get some weight off this week so I'm gonna do my best and also do a dvd later :)

Ruth
X

Feeling ick and watching Mr Benn on dvd yay a great afternoon hate lemsip though :( does it put you weight on?

Ruth
X

Hi,

Hope you feel better soon. I used to get migraines with microgynon, and am now on cilest too. I've been pretty lucky with not getting too many side-affects from it. I do remember reading a forum where loads of women on cilest were complaining about extreme mood swings and depression. I hope coming of the pill helps your mood a lot x

Hi,

Hope you feel better soon. I used to get migraines with microgynon, and am now on cilest too. I've been pretty lucky with not getting too many side-affects from it. I do remember reading a forum where loads of women on cilest were complaining about extreme mood swings and depression. I hope coming of the pill helps your mood a lot x

Thanks, yeah I cant wait to come off it! So excited about it :)
Microgynon affects a lot of people so Ive been told! Best to stay away!

Ruth
x

Just thought id let you know that im in serious trouble for WI tomorrow. I had patch tests put on my back yesterday by my local hospital and ended up sitting upright at home on the sofa all day watching films. I cant exercise, shower/bathe etc ,lift my arms up, I need someone to restrap them on and help me undress/redress :( My parents came and took me back to theirs last night and made me dinner for when I got there- hed done be a homemade BLT with chips :( Was lovely but BAD!

My Dad took me out today for a surprise. Took me to Roundhay Park in Leeds for a lovely walk and Lunch at the little Lakeside Inn place there. I had a skinny latte at Starbucks in town in the Morning, but when I went to the Lakeside Cafe I had a Tuna Mayo Baguette with a salad garnish and a cup of tea. Then without asking me he bought me a double cornet cone with strawberry sauce that I havent had for YEARS. I enjoyed it so much and it was lovely to spend some time with my Dad, as I live with my Boyfriend and my Dad works shifts so I really enjoyed it.

The only problem is that im already struggling and look what ive just eaten- including yesterday!! :(

Im in such trouble for tomorrow :( Can't wait to get my patches taken off tomorrow- but still cant have a shower until Friday :( Then I can get on with my 30 day Jillian Michaels DVD :D

Still feeling really disheartened :( Grrrrrrr!

Ruth
x

Just to add to that- maybe I should restart when I have got everything sorted? Or shall I just carry on???

Ruth
x

Hello there lovely

Heck you are going through the mill at the moment aren't you :patback:. I know its easier said than done -but don't stress yourself out about losing weight at the moment, you can deal with that once they have sorted out your medical issues. I bet once they have figured out what things you have issues with the weight will come off much easier.
As for the day out with dad -Im sure it did you more good than being stuck at home staring at a lettuce leaf ;) and I bet your dad loved spending time with his "little girl" too!
Cut yourself some slack and be kind to yourself - how about -as you obviously are always there for all your friends -think what you would say to them and do to them if they came to you with your problems -and treat yourself THAT way :D
Have a good evening - and take care of yourself!!

Hello there lovely

Heck you are going through the mill at the moment aren't you :patback:. I know its easier said than done -but don't stress yourself out about losing weight at the moment, you can deal with that once they have sorted out your medical issues. I bet once they have figured out what things you have issues with the weight will come off much easier.
As for the day out with dad -Im sure it did you more good than being stuck at home staring at a lettuce leaf ;) and I bet your dad loved spending time with his "little girl" too!
Cut yourself some slack and be kind to yourself - how about -as you obviously are always there for all your friends -think what you would say to them and do to them if they came to you with your problems -and treat yourself THAT way :D
Have a good evening - and take care of yourself!!

Thanks Capricorn :)

Im going to enjoy myself :) Im going to also have a lovely meal with my OH tonight and go to WI tomorrow. I know if I dont go once ill never go again!!!!!
Think I might email my consultant and tell her about stuff. I haven't and I got an e-card telling me not to be too disheartened about my gains which didnt make me feel great.
Oh I had such a lovely time today with my dad I wouldnt trade it for anything so i wont feel guilty about it :)

You have a lovely evening too :)

Ruth
x

Well I enjoyed myself last night and I'm really paying for it now had a Chinese which was wonderful but I'm pretty sure I have crohns/ibs as I just feel so dreadful :(
On Monday morning I went to hospital to get my patch tests applied and as I was waiting I got burning in my abdomen and rushed to a loo-literally came out of nowhere. I wasn't really surprised as I used to get anxious when I went into hospitals (i saw my grandma die when I was 11) and these symptoms used to appear.
Anyway walked home after my patch tests around 35 minutes later more abdominal pain but there was no loo and I was meeting my mum so I didn't do anything and it went off but kept comin back. When I got home I rushed to the loo again.
I didn't eat for a few hrs and I got no symptoms.
This has carried on since all immediately after eating. I usually have it on a morning but not during the day and its usually at the other end of the frequency scale!
This morning after I'd been back to hospital i bought myself some croissants and pain au chocolat as I'd been a bit down in the dumps. Big mistake I've had to go to bed it gave me migraine style headache nausea feeling and abdominal probs again.
Rang doctors and have booked to see someone completely different on Friday as that is nearest appointment.
Sorry for tmi!!! Don't dare tell OH as I'm really embarassed :'( so is it crohns or ibs I don't know but its ruining me!

Ruth
X

I have just read this back to myself and it sounds awful! Sorry I've put anyone off a late lunch/snack etc!

Ruth
X

Hey hun.

Just having a quick read of your diary and it sounds like you're going through a horrific time.

I can't help with much on the mood swing side - I was on Microgynon for yonks, and then I started to get all spotty so they put me on Yasmin, and that turned me into an evil monster. So went back on Microgynon with no problems but then started to get migraines. So was told to come off it. Doctor didn't want to put me on any other pill as I was diagnosed with Crohn's in the meantime, and so couldn't guarantee the pill would work. So I had an Implanon put in my arm and it was the best thing I've ever done...no periods since November, still manage to lose weight and no babies. Although personally, I'd be happy having nothing but OH won't have that! But on the whole, I've been really lucky.

Have you had blood tests done? They should know if it's Crohn's or not from those really - or they'll at least give an indication.

I wouldn't worry about TMI, I'm pretty sure I spend about 25% of my week on the loo!

xxx

kirstabubble said:
Hey hun.

Just having a quick read of your diary and it sounds like you're going through a horrific time.

I can't help with much on the mood swing side - I was on Microgynon for yonks, and then I started to get all spotty so they put me on Yasmin, and that turned me into an evil monster. So went back on Microgynon with no problems but then started to get migraines. So was told to come off it. Doctor didn't want to put me on any other pill as I was diagnosed with Crohn's in the meantime, and so couldn't guarantee the pill would work. So I had an Implanon put in my arm and it was the best thing I've ever done...no periods since November, still manage to lose weight and no babies. Although personally, I'd be happy having nothing but OH won't have that! But on the whole, I've been really lucky.

Have you had blood tests done? They should know if it's Crohn's or not from those really - or they'll at least give an indication.

I wouldn't worry about TMI, I'm pretty sure I spend about 25% of my week on the loo!

xxx

I haven't had bloods done since last October after I had my 3rd (negative) test for diabetes but I think when I go on Friday my Dr will get me to have bloods done. Did you find with crohns they affect your periods? I wanted implanon but my Dr said the iud would suit me more as they're hormone free!

How did u find out u had crohns if u don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the advice!

Ruth
X

Have PM'd you to answer your second question.

Crohn's didn't affect my periods, but my periods did affect Crohn's...it would always be slightly worse, because of the hormones and stuff.

I guess if you've had issues with your moods and stuff on the other pills, they're just trying to put less artificial stuff into your body - I didn't really want the coil as the thought of it made me feel uncomfortable....Implanon only lasts 3 years so I am hoping when this runs out I can persuade OH I don't need another one and I can make babies!

xxx

kirstabubble said:
Have PM'd you to answer your second question.

Crohn's didn't affect my periods, but my periods did affect Crohn's...it would always be slightly worse, because of the hormones and stuff.

I guess if you've had issues with your moods and stuff on the other pills, they're just trying to put less artificial stuff into your body - I didn't really want the coil as the thought of it made me feel uncomfortable....Implanon only lasts 3 years so I am hoping when this runs out I can persuade OH I don't need another one and I can make babies!

xxx

I'm sure you'll be able to persuade your OH!
The coil they were gonna give me would last 5 years so I'd have it taken out at 25 which would be a good time for baby making :)
The thought of the coil is awful but ill wince and cope with it!

Thanks for everything!

Ruth
X

Back