Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

There's my route...
IMG_2829.PNG

Ruth
X

What app do you use to track your routes? x

Haha I drew that with a pen on Google Maps!!!! However I have just downloaded 'Map my Walk'. I am considering (and I say this really carefully!) doing couch to 5k in the spring!! I've got all this land on my doorstep and I'm not using it!!!

Ruth
X

Dinner!
Salmon with mixed veg!
Keeping a bit easy as I've got stomach ache again! Strawberries for afters if I fancy them.
IMG_2834.JPG

Ruth
X

Good work on the steps Ruth! I use mapmyrun which is part of my fitness pal and map my walk, I find it really accurate!
Love a good bag of clothes too, so much fun trying them all on lol. Hope they're nice!

I am looking forward to playing around with it later! I think it will definitely spur me on to give C25K a go in the spring :) I do an awful lot of walking so wouldn't mind- although I do worry about falling over again :/ I'm well excited about my clothes I can't wait to try them on later!!! Hope you have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Up very early this morning! (As usual...)
Subway salad for lunch, totally forgot it's taster session at group and I have made nothing... so will have to grab some crudités or something which is ridiculous :( I was gonna make mini quiches but thought it was next week!
Very tired this morning but hey ho! As is life!

Weigh in later! I wonder how much damage Saturday did! oh well, nothing to be done if you're poorly! Have a fab day everyone!!!

Ruth
X

Back