Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Weigh in tomorrow, still on totm, hoping for a miracle even if I have been good!

We will soon see...

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth!
You have legs 11 in that picture. Looking amazing :)
I got my well deserved 3lbs on today. Between the junk I have eaten and period lingering (wish it'd come and go already its making me crazy lol) I am surprised it wasn't more!
I am back on wagon after seeing that though, got packed lunch and meals planned for next 2-3 days so hopefully be much better behaved.
Good luck at weigh in tonight!
Natalie xx

Good luck for WI Ruth, remember how totm affects your body! I gain up to 3lbs when I'm on, hence I'm avoiding the scales today :oops:

Thank you for the good luck! Booo to totm! Hope you feel better soon!! It's rubbish isn't it :(

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth!
You have legs 11 in that picture. Looking amazing :)
I got my well deserved 3lbs on today. Between the junk I have eaten and period lingering (wish it'd come and go already its making me crazy lol) I am surprised it wasn't more!
I am back on wagon after seeing that though, got packed lunch and meals planned for next 2-3 days so hopefully be much better behaved.
Good luck at weigh in tonight!
Natalie xx

Hello!! Aww thanks!
Don't worry about that. You will have it off plus more next week, your cycles have been all over and I reckon your body needed a little break :) that's really good with all of the planning it sounds fab! Thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Ruth
X

1.5lbs off for me tonight. Broken my barrier :eek: so down to 13 1.5.... Can't believe it! 1lb to 10%, 1.5lbs to 1.5 Stone!
Also had a massive chat 1-1 with my consultant. She wants me to become part of the group's social team, either to weigh, do the shop etc and told me how much of an inspiration I am which I was totally shocked at :) it was lovely to have a chat. I have known her for a long time and she said she couldn't believe how much I had changed!

Ruth
X

Dinner:
Madhur Jaffrey's Chicken with Tomato and Ginger and Wild Rice. Very nice indeed :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yum yum yum!
That's the highest Yeo Valley pot Syn wise (18.5), but I'm trying them all....

Ruth
X

Well done on your loss! Doing great, your on a roll :D I sat down to Chinese takeout for dinner tonight (brought in by OH) and realised I really need to go back to a group and let someone else see my weigh ins so I feel like I can't cheat! I didn't even want it. Picked at it. Calling it my 15 syns for the few salt and chilli chips, some beef and lots of onions. I really wanted my chops :( otherwise been on plan today. Don't know where my motivations gone.
Have a nice evening xx

Well done on your loss! Doing great, your on a roll :D I sat down to Chinese takeout for dinner tonight (brought in by OH) and realised I really need to go back to a group and let someone else see my weigh ins so I feel like I can't cheat! I didn't even want it. Picked at it. Calling it my 15 syns for the few salt and chilli chips, some beef and lots of onions. I really wanted my chops :( otherwise been on plan today. Don't know where my motivations gone.
Have a nice evening xx

Thank you very much :) I totally understand about the group thing, I can't do it without it, so maybe it's something you need? Some image therapy and class spirit. I also need someone to weigh me!
Is there a group near you that you can go to?
I wouldn't worry about the Chinese, start again from tomorrow, your goals sound fab though!

Ruth
X

Monday 21st June

Breakfast
1/2 Tin Grapefruit
Mango and Pineapple Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
2x Boiled Eggs
Ham Slices
Cucumber
Capers
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Vinegar (cider)

Dinner
Chicken with Ginger and Tomato with Wild Rice and Vegetables
Yeo Valley N'Ice Cream Salted Caramel (18.5)

= 18.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Right, I have found this.
This is from a hen do at the start of September last year. The second photo is my oh and me at a Wedding in October.
Starting to see the difference a bit now. Makes me even more determined...
image.png
image.jpeg
Bless him in his kilt ;)
I'm 1.5lbs off being halfway there. I really cannot go back to this.

Ruth
X

YAY for your loss and breaking the barrier!
Massive well done Ruth. You ARE an inspiration and I think you'd be fab on the social team. I only talk to you on here and I can tell that!
And what a difference a few months can make hey? Keep them dotted about for your motivation- it works, so much so that I'm going to dig out some of my before pics and remind myself where I'll end up if I carry on faffing around.
Hope you have a lovely day xx

YAY for your loss and breaking the barrier!
Massive well done Ruth. You ARE an inspiration and I think you'd be fab on the social team. I only talk to you on here and I can tell that!
And what a difference a few months can make hey? Keep them dotted about for your motivation- it works, so much so that I'm going to dig out some of my before pics and remind myself where I'll end up if I carry on faffing around.
Hope you have a lovely day xx

Aww bless you, that's very nice of you to say so!
I'm looking forward to going on the social team, hopefully can give some good advice!
Need to keep those about, I totally agree, definitely good for motivation!
I hope that you have a wonderful day too! Very tired today, can't wait to get home from work and relax...

Ruth
X

Had a very delicious lunch indeed of orzo, teriyaki mackerel, olives, tomatoes and mushrooms with soy sauce. Also had my boiled eggs too!
Had my water infusion bottle with cucumber which was very tasty and I managed two lots again!
Off to make some crumble now! Of which I will be having a slither... (SW approved)

Ruth
X

Congrats on your loss! You can totally see a difference between your pictures here and the ones you posted a few days ago, you're looking fab!
I keep meaning to get one of those water infusion bottles, I must put it on my to do list!

and mmmm, crumble!
x

Congrats on your loss! You can totally see a difference between your pictures here and the ones you posted a few days ago, you're looking fab!
I keep meaning to get one of those water infusion bottles, I must put it on my to do list!

and mmmm, crumble!
x

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Your avatar is a bit phwoar! Love Tom Hardy!!!! Yes get yourself a bottle it's really worth it!

How are things with you?!

Ruth
X

Food!
Lamb meatballs with sweetcorn, potatoes and mixed spices. Yum! 1 tbsp Mayonnaise (2)
Apple and Rhubarb 'crumble' guess who forgot to buy low fat spread.... So I made it totally differently!
6 Syns worth of fruit with 1/2 tsp nutmeg and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Then 30g plain flour (5), 2 tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp Honey (2.5) and 1 egg. 7 Syns for half... Oooof!!!

Ruth
X
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tuesday 21st June

Breakfast
1/2 Bowl Grapefruit
Mandarin Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
2x Boiled Eggs
Orzo
Soy Sauce
Olives (1)
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Teriyaki Mackerel

Dinner
Lamb Meatballs
Potatoes
Sweetcorn
Spices
Mayonnaise 1 tbsp (2)
Apple 'crumble' (7)

= 10 Syns

So full. Yum!

Ruth
x

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Your avatar is a bit phwoar! Love Tom Hardy!!!! Yes get yourself a bottle it's really worth it!

How are things with you?!

Ruth
X
You're welcome! and me toooo isn't he just beautiful!

Things with me are really great thanks! I feel more motivated than ever, think this forum has something to do with it!
Your crumble improv looks delish!
x

You're welcome! and me toooo isn't he just beautiful!

Things with me are really great thanks! I feel more motivated than ever, think this forum has something to do with it!
Your crumble improv looks delish!
x

I'm glad that things are so good :) this forum is a total lifesaver. I have been a member of it for a long time and I couldn't rate it highly enough. It briefly went offline for a bit last year and it was a total nightmare...
Do you attend classes or do you do it alone?

Ruth
X

Back