Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I don't get in from work until gone 5 pm then by the time I cook dinner,eat it,wash up it's usually 8 pm.So my evenings are short. It's not as bad as it sounds as I don't start till 3 pm so have all morning to do what I want to do.:)

I don't get in from work until gone 5 pm then by the time I cook dinner,eat it,wash up it's usually 8 pm.So my evenings are short. It's not as bad as it sounds as I don't start till 3 pm so have all morning to do what I want to do.:)

That doesn't sound like a bad day at all! I would love a bit more time in the morning, so rushed but I only have a 30 second train ride and a 1 minute walk to get home so it will do!

Ruth
X

Tuesday 12th July

Breakfast
Grapefruit Half
0% Greek Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Chicken Pieces
2x Boiled Eggs, Sliced
Sweetcorn
Cucumber
Pepsi Max Cherry

Dinner
Smoked Salmon
King Prawns
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
HEA Reduced Fat Cheese
New Potatoes
Coleslaw (5)
Curly Wurly (6)

= 11 Syns

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth!
Your dinners made me laugh! Definitely couldn't be more different! Hope you enjoyed your meal, and well done on not killing each other ;)
I'm up your way tomorrow, going to Yorkshire show! Hope the weather holds out :) x

Haha I'm currently stood waiting for the train which is 20 minutes late due to said Yorkshire Show!!! I work just behind it on Hornbeam Park! It's cold but nice :) hope you have a fab day!
Meal was lovely thanks!!!

Ruth
X

Good Morning hope you have an awesome day

Such willpower you have re the different meals. Well done on being so strong:) i have loved following your diary, will try and comment more

Aww thanks! I just remember how it all makes me feel after eating it and it's enough to put me off haha! Thank you for the kind words, have you had a good day?

Ruth
X

Dinner! (Can you tell that we are in desperate need of the butchers/grocers?!)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Pasta with:
Olives (1/2) as only had a couple
Sundried Tomatoes (3)
Raw Mushrooms
0% Greek Yogurt
Chilli
Garlic
Parmesan HEA
Tomato Purée
Caynenne Pepper and Smoked Paprika

Frozen Mixed Berries with 1 tsp Honey (1)
Curlywurly (6)

Lovely!

Ruth
X

Wednesday 13th July

Breakfast
Grapefruit Halves
Greek Yogurt 0%
Coffee

Lunch
BFree Wrap HEB
Beef Slices
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Capers
Greek Yogurt
English Mustard (1/2)
2x Boiled Eggs, sliced

Dinner
Pasta
Greek Yogurt 0% Fat
Olives (1/2)
Sundried Tomatoes (3)
Raw Mushrooms
Chilli
Garlic
Parmesan HEA
Tomato Purée
Smoked Paprika & Cayenne Pepper
Frozen Mixed Berries & 1 tsp Honey (1)
Curly Wurly (6)

= 11 Syns

Ruth
X

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you too! I have had a good yet tiring day thank you! Hope that you've had a good one and that you're ok!

Ruth
X
I am ok but honestly I've had a shockingly bad day

Oh no :( that's a bit rubbish :( will it all be ok tomorrow? (I'm assuming it's food wise- if it is just draw a line! You will be fine)

Ruth
X
No Sweetie.... food wise I was a saint... stuck completely to plan... it was something that came up I had to deal with to do with my mums bills that really upset me.... I put the proper details on my diary... but I ended up a complete wreck... proud of myself for not naughty eating to get over it x

No Sweetie.... food wise I was a saint... stuck completely to plan... it was something that came up I had to deal with to do with my mums bills that really upset me.... I put the proper details on my diary... but I ended up a complete wreck... proud of myself for not naughty eating to get over it x

I have found your diary and replied on there. How awful for you :( hope that you manage to relax a bit after a horrid day and that things are now finally sorted, as they should have been before

Ruth
X

thanks honey xx

Well my OH has gone to a funeral in Scotland today, he went at 630 and he won't be back until extremely late bless him.
Massively busy day at work for me today, and the end of all of the travel chaos in Harrogate! I love the Great Yorkshire Show but it just throws everything out of sync. No one bothers to drive so all of the public transport gets rammed, and one of my own engineers ended up crashing his van after someone went into him on the bypass, he actually rolled it completely but luckily escaped unscathed but shaken.
One of my best childhood friends has also announced this morning that she is engaged which is lovely news :) so I am looking forward to seeing her soon!
Off to make pancakes with berries....

Ruth
X

Back