Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I'm getting better at this pancake malarkey
View attachment 182772
Weigh in later and I'm on my own tonight. Not sure what to have when I'm done!
Body is still not behaving and totally out of sync with * week, this will be the start of week number 4 of permanent * week just hoping that it dies down soon as I'm getting a bit fed up of it and worry every week that it's going to affect my weight loss! Hopefully within the next month or so it should sort itself.

Have a wonderful day people!

Ruth
X
pancake's looking awesome..... and as for the other thing... we women are strange and mysterious creatures x

Good luck for your WI Ruth! I hope you are pleasantly surprised- it's easy to worry about it when * week is around as it makes you feel so sluggish and heavy somehow.
Pancake looks yum :) and your curry powder too, I'd like to make my own cajun spice mix at some point. Feel like I haven't cooked anything lately! X

I just keep expecting to trip myself up with permanently being on * week! I loooove my pancakes!! You have an excuse you've been both busy and you are poorly! So don't worry about cooking :) hope you're feeling better soon my dear!

Ruth
X

Ruth 1, Portion Control 0..

image.jpeg

Ruth
X

Monday 18th July

Breakfast
SW Pancakes
Frozen Fruit
0% Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Ham Roll Ups
Cucumber
2x Apples
Satsumas
Diet Coke

Dinner
Pasta
Mushrooms
Bacon
Olives (1)
Capers
Garlic
Frylight
Yogurt- Fat Free
Bitter Lemon
Waitrose Cherry Jelly (4.5)
Galaxy Ripple (8.5)

= 14 Syns

Ruth
X

Oooooooooooooooooo................. Ripple

I was extremely tired last night and didn't post as much as I would like to! There was like 6 new members in yesterday and my consultant asked if I would talk. So I did (I don't mind) although I did tremble a bit haha.
I have three more weigh ins until I go away for my birthday- the last one of which I will have had 2 off plan meals (Orchid and Bettys) and I would be looking for a maintain/1/2 on etc. Then I am away in Gloucester from 12th-15th August (12th is my birthday) with OHs dad and partner. She is gluten free (yay) but I intend to stick to it.
It's just the Orchid that will be difficult and there is ALWAYS alcohol involved. (Champagne and Wine :/)
I need to retry my dresses on as well although I'm going to leave it another week before I do haha! Just to see if my back has shrunk at all although I was considering buying a minimiser bra for the purposes of this exercise!
As far as Bettys is concerned it's for afternoon tea but when I went for tea the other day I didn't really fancy anything so I'm going to see if I can have a meringue and a big pot of coffee!!

Ruth
X

Well done on the 1.5 Ruth! You're motoring along :) hopefully you will be able to stick to plan in Gloucester & meringue from Bettys will be yum! Sounds like you will be able to get away with a few treats but it's good you're prepared for a maintain/slight gain. Re the champagne and wine, a small glass of champagne isn't too bad and if you sip it people barely notice if you're not drinking much. When I went out on Saturday I thought I'd had a lot to drink but when I thought back properly I only had 2 glasses of fizz (from 8-12ish) and had water in between.
Hope you're ok today and the heat isn't playing havoc with your migraines! X

Just come across your diary and I am in a similar situation (although with a lot more weight to lose ha)

I am starting back at slimming world on Monday after a 3 and a half year break and your diary has really helped get me motivated. Well done on your losses :)

I am sure you will get down to where you want to be in no time :) I'm glad I could help you get motivated, thank you for the kind words!
I do hope that you have had a wonderful day- it's been a bit hot for me!!

Ruth
X

Well done on the 1.5 Ruth! You're motoring along :) hopefully you will be able to stick to plan in Gloucester & meringue from Bettys will be yum! Sounds like you will be able to get away with a few treats but it's good you're prepared for a maintain/slight gain. Re the champagne and wine, a small glass of champagne isn't too bad and if you sip it people barely notice if you're not drinking much. When I went out on Saturday I thought I'd had a lot to drink but when I thought back properly I only had 2 glasses of fizz (from 8-12ish) and had water in between.
Hope you're ok today and the heat isn't playing havoc with your migraines! X

Thank you! It's nice and consistent which I'm so pleased with!
Yes I am totally prepared but will also be reading menus so I can sort myself out to limit damage control! There's gonna be a full bottle of champagne between two and a full bottle of wine between two. It can't be helped and it's once a year! Just going to have to draw a line and get on with it!!
I'm not too bad today! Been really hydrated at work! Hope you aren't feeling too bad! So exhausted though, barely slept last night!

Ruth
X

Aw I know the feeling :-( we can't have the bedroom windows open as our cat goes out on to the roof! So just have a fan and it blows hot air around :rolleyes: hopefully after thunderstorms tonight it will feel more bearable?!
It sounds like a lovely treat and I'm sure you will be good in other (more controllable) ways! Just enjoy it and as you say, draw a line afterwards.
Thanks for the reminder, I need to drink some more water! I've managed two pints today but it doesn't feel enough in this weather.

I am sure you will get down to where you want to be in no time :) I'm glad I could help you get motivated, thank you for the kind words!
I do hope that you have had a wonderful day- it's been a bit hot for me!!

Ruth
X

Yeah it's been ridiculously hot here since last night. Hope you manage to cool off and fingers crossed we all manage a decent sleep! X

It's gopping down here too,think we miss the thunder storms according the weather maps.....just got tubes and train home. Only the train that had air con...Bedroom windows open, curtains drawn, fan on....Neighbour has lit a fire, smokey ,can smell it everywhere and see it wafting across our paddock and the adjacent sheep fields.....prat.lol.

Well done on the -1.5 Ruth

Yeah it's been ridiculously hot here since last night. Hope you manage to cool off and fingers crossed we all manage a decent sleep! X

It wasn't too bad here last night actually! Hope it wasn't too bad for you. Can't wait for it all to break (I know how bad I sound) I'm terrible with hot weather!!

Have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

It's gopping down here too,think we miss the thunder storms according the weather maps.....just got tubes and train home. Only the train that had air con...Bedroom windows open, curtains drawn, fan on....Neighbour has lit a fire, smokey ,can smell it everywhere and see it wafting across our paddock and the adjacent sheep fields.....prat.lol.

Oh dear that's not good!!! I cannot wait for these thunderstorms to appear that we have been promised! That's proper rubbish about your neighbour lighting a fire!
Hope you had a good day!

Ruth
X

Back