Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Well done on the -1.5 Ruth

Hello!! Thank you very much :) I am extremely pleased. Trying to get my 2 stone award before my birthday... (Although I hate pushing myself :/) let's see what I can do!

Hope that you had a good day yesterday!

Ruth
X

Well done on 1.5 off.:)

It's a lot cooler today and there is a slight breeze here in Weston Super Mare. I do like the sun but not like it was yesterday.:)

It wasn't too bad here last night actually! Hope it wasn't too bad for you. Can't wait for it all to break (I know how bad I sound) I'm terrible with hot weather!!

Have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

Was awful last night tbh but have had some rain and a thunder storm here this morning so far more bearable now! I'm not a massive fan of hot weather tbh but then I'm not too keen on cold either haha can't win! Glad it wasn't too bad for you at least!

Have a fabulous day!

Rach

Just come across your diary and I am in a similar situation (although with a lot more weight to lose ha)

I am starting back at slimming world on Monday after a 3 and a half year break and your diary has really helped get me motivated. Well done on your losses :)

Hi Hunny...

good luck on your restart... I know you deleted your old diary... have you made a new one?

Fingers crossed your * settles and you get your 2st for your birthday!
Hope you managed a better nights sleep last night, it was like a sauna in our room. OH was going mad. He gets cross when it's too warm lol.
Have a good day x

My poor hubby was suffering terribly with the heat too.... poor man has to get up an 4.45 and basically works in a tin box..... I might have to nip down and baste him ;)

Ooooo... it would indeed be wonderful to get your 2st for your birthday.... rooting for you :D

Hi Hunny...

good luck on your restart... I know you deleted your old diary... have you made a new one?

Not done one yet. Thought I would wait until Monday when I am back to class and can give full accountability. Really looking forward to getting back to it X

Not done one yet. Thought I would wait until Monday when I am back to class and can give full accountability. Really looking forward to getting back to it X

Cool.... look forward to that :D

Well done on 1.5 off.:)

It's a lot cooler today and there is a slight breeze here in Weston Super Mare. I do like the sun but not like it was yesterday.:)

Thank you very much :) glad it's cooler for you! So stifling here now :(
I hope that you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Fingers crossed your * settles and you get your 2st for your birthday!
Hope you managed a better nights sleep last night, it was like a sauna in our room. OH was going mad. He gets cross when it's too warm lol.
Have a good day x

Oh Rosie I hope so! Really so sick of it :(
I had a pretty good sleep but totally sick of it now! My OH gets mad when it's too warm now as well! Aren't boys silly hahaha!
I hope you've had a good day too!

Ruth
X

Was awful last night tbh but have had some rain and a thunder storm here this morning so far more bearable now! I'm not a massive fan of hot weather tbh but then I'm not too keen on cold either haha can't win! Glad it wasn't too bad for you at least!

Have a fabulous day!

Rach

I wish we'd had a thunderstorm, it really is so unbearable here :( I hope that you've had a lovely day too!!
Mine has been busy but quick!

Ruth
X

Yesterday
image.jpeg
Chicken Pieces- Lemon, Parsley, Paprika, Onions with Rice, Turmeric, Chicken Stock and Garlic

Ruth
X

Tuesday 19th July

Breakfast
2x Eggs & Sweetener (Pancakes)
Frozen Fruit
Coffee

Lunch
HEA Greek Salad Cheese
Pepper
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Red Wine Vinegar
Mint
Olives (1/2)
Capers

Dinner
Chicken Pieces (3- skin)
S&P
Parsley
Paprika
Onions
Lemon Juice and Zest
Mayo (2)
Hot Sauce (1)
Rice
Garlic Granules
Turmeric
Smarties Mini Bar (5)
Frozen Fruit

= 11.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Tonight!
image.jpeg
This is a mixture of Lasagne and a sort of pie (without topping)
It has in it:
Stewing Steak
Lasagne Sheets
3 Carrots
5 Mushrooms
Red Wine (4)
4 Tbsps Flour (10)
Beef Stock
Greek Yogurt
S&P
Basil
50% Reduced Fat Cheese (6)
= 10 Syns a serving but major comfort food and worth it :)

Ruth
X

Wednesday 20th July

Breakfast
Grapefruit
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
HEA Greek Salad Cheese
Peppers
Onions
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Capers
Olives (1/2)
Red Wine Vinegar
Mint
Boiled Eggs x2

Dinner
Lasagne/Pie (10)
2x Green Apples

= 10.5 Syns

Ruth
X

I love days like that haha my day has been good. Gone so quickly! Ps your tea looks gorgeous!

Thank you my dear! I'm looking forward to following your diary! It's one of the best things I've ever done!
Hope today is going good too!!

Ruth
X

Major NSV this morning
My lovely dresses that I bought for my birthday.
I couldn't do the Zips up. I can now!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Please excuse lack of make up and glasses!
Oooo I am pleased. Now to go shoe shopping!

Ruth
X

Back