Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I'm looking forward to starting my diary tbh. First day on Monday so will start it when I have my weight and things.

Your birthday dress is lovely!! :)

Rach

Oooo good luck for Monday! I used to loathe weighing on a Monday but I think it helps me stay on the straight and narrow! Definitely a good plan for the diary :) thank you re the dress. I absolutely love it!

Ruth
X

Dinner!
image.jpeg
I admit to eating the very minuscule amount of skin. It was well worth it! Yum!
This is chicken (thighs in this case) with paprika, oregano, S&P, garlic, chilli powder all mixed together and left to marinate.
Homemade wedges with cayenne pepper, oregano, garlic and S&P

Ruth
X

Thursday 21st July

Breakfast
Grapefruit
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Feta Cheese HEA
Pepper
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Capers
Red Wine Vinegar
Mint

Dinner
Chicken Thighs
Marinade Spices
Spice Wedges
Mayonnaise (2)
Hot Sauce (1)
Chicken Skin (2)
2x Green Apples
Smarties Mini Bar (5)

= 10 Syns

Ruth
X

We have been told (the installations controllers ie me) that we are going out with our own engineers for a week to work with them (eek) and we have been given proper installer uniform so steel toe capped boots, sweat proof tshirts and workmans trousers.
Didn't really know what to order tbh! Got given some trousers, tried them on last night. They fit but a tad snug, I'm not going until 4th September so gives me a bit of time. Looked at the label and waist 33!!!! Yes!!!! Well chuffed

Ruth
X

Tonight!
View attachment 182800
This is a mixture of Lasagne and a sort of pie (without topping)
It has in it:
Stewing Steak
Lasagne Sheets
3 Carrots
5 Mushrooms
Red Wine (4)
4 Tbsps Flour (10)
Beef Stock
Greek Yogurt
S&P
Basil
50% Reduced Fat Cheese (6)
= 10 Syns a serving but major comfort food and worth it :)

Ruth
X

Oooooo.... that looks so yummy :p nom nom nom

Dinner!
View attachment 182821
I admit to eating the very minuscule amount of skin. It was well worth it! Yum!
This is chicken (thighs in this case) with paprika, oregano, S&P, garlic, chilli powder all mixed together and left to marinate.
Homemade wedges with cayenne pepper, oregano, garlic and S&P

Ruth
X

I think chicken thighs have a better flavour that boobies lol

Go you with the workman's trousers :D

You've had lots of lovely NSV's recently! I'm sure that will be an interesting day, I like to see other aspects of the job.
Tea looks flavour-packed! Though, I hope you don't mind me saying, your portions are tiny compared to mine! Maybe that's where I have previously gone wrong! X

I totally agree with you on the portion front. Although I'm weirdly full afterwards as I always have an apple etc. Usually it's 2/3 to 1/3 between OH (who eats like a horse) and me (who no longer does) although I eat a ton on a weekend. maybe I should eat more! You've got me thinking now!
And no you aren't doing anything wrong!!!! You are doing just fine!

Ruth
X

Yes they are yummy although I have made a vow to stop eating the skin!
Hope that you're having a good day!

Ruth
X
Although I prefer them I always end up buying skinless boobies.... because hubby and son prefer then .... I'm a saint ;) :innocent002:

Major NSV this morning
My lovely dresses that I bought for my birthday.
I couldn't do the Zips up. I can now!
View attachment 182819
View attachment 182820
Please excuse lack of make up and glasses!
Oooo I am pleased. Now to go shoe shopping!

Ruth
X

Ah Ruth I love your dress!! Can't wait for you to get your 2st :) its baking down here on the south coast today. I'm hoping to make sweat out a few lb this week!!

School hols start today for DD so will be running around a lot Im sure!!

Hope you have a had a good day. Happy Friday! X

Ah Ruth I love your dress!! Can't wait for you to get your 2st :) its baking down here on the south coast today. I'm hoping to make sweat out a few lb this week!!

School hols start today for DD so will be running around a lot Im sure!!

Hope you have a had a good day. Happy Friday! X

Hello @lickthelid thanks for the kind words! I hope you're making the most of the weather too- definitely good for body magic!
I've had a good yet exhausting day thanks- hope yours has been good :)

Ruth
X

Back