Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Dinner!
image.jpeg
Kung Po chicken minus the peanuts.
Very nice. Including baby corn and mangetout.

Ruth
X

Friday 22nd July

Breakfast
Grapefruit
Fat free natural yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Orza Pasta
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Soy Sauce
Teriyaki Mackerel
2x Boiled Eggs

Dinner
Kung Po Chicken
Mangetout
Babycorn
Rice Noodles
2x Green Apples
Galaxy Ripple (8.5)
Smarties Bar (5)

= 13.5 Syns

Standard using my Syns on chocolate

Ruth
X

Plans today:
Gym
Coffee with parents
Town- shoe shopping
I may take myself out for lunch or have a mini feast to myself as I normally do at a weekend!
Preparation for dinner using this
image.jpeg
So possibly thinking of making sweet and sour chicken as we have some carrots that need using!
Going to have a look through my book for free foods that I can have for lunch with lots of salad!
Then lots of cleaning!!!!

Have a fab day

Ruth
X

Off to the gym...
4 weeks between every pic!
image.png
I think I'm starting to get definition! also first time going to the gym not wearing a 2xl Tshirt of my dads due to confidence issues. On it!

Ruth
X

That's what you get out of what you put in. Great evidence of your focus and attitude towards achieving your goals. It's an inspiration to everyone.

I'm using the outdoor gymn today, mowing and keeping the home plot tidy , sweating buckets out there and it's only 10am. Looking to create time for a club bike ride tomorrow. Cycled 48 miles this week already.

Go well Ruth!

That's what you get out of what you put in. Great evidence of your focus and attitude towards achieving your goals. It's an inspiration to everyone.

I'm using the outdoor gymn today, mowing and keeping the home plot tidy , sweating buckets out there and it's only 10am. Looking to create time for a club bike ride tomorrow. Cycled 48 miles this week already.

Go well Ruth!

Thanks @Quins that means a lot! Definitely the day to use the outdoor gym! It's lovely and warm! Wow 48 miles that's a bit fab!!
I got asked if I wanted to start doing a spinning class on a Saturday morning... Was talking to one of the personal trainers at the gym and she said it would strengthen my knees... So may start 'cycling' sort of!

Have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

I have just realised the flaw in the above. It may have been in the pan for less than 4 minutes, but I still put pineapple into a pan :( I had about 3 chunks :( however the rest was lovely!
I've made enough for 4 people. There's still 2 portions left after OH and I have had our dinner
Sauce:
2 tbsp of Ketchup (2)
2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
Black Pepper
Chilli Flakes
2 tbsp Cornflour (5)
2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar (6)
Sweetener
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
Whatever juice I could get from the pineapple
2/3 of a pineapple cut into chunks (some had gone bad) in a wok for around 3.5 minutes- in the simmering sauce :( (?)

Main Meal:
4 carrots, sliced thinly
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2" ginger piece, peeled and grated
2 peppers, cut into 3cm pieces
1 onion cut into rough wedges
2 chicken breasts
Boiled Rice

Without pineapple being synned it's 3.5 per portion...

Ruth
X

Looks crackin'! Better than what I've had today.

Thanks Quins, however I have accidentally cooked the pineapple- albeit very briefly :( it was barely warm!

Ruth
X

Back