Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Amazing progress Ruth!

Right, even though I'm doing well and I'm super pleased with everything! After next Monday (1st) my next weigh in will be the 8th. On the 5th I have my meal out with my dad (champagne and wine are to be consumed- and It's something that's only done once a year) followed by a trip to Bettys on Sunday 7th :eek:
Therefore I'm going to try and push this week a bit because I'm expecting a bit of a kickback.
I'm not going to do EESP or any of that because I'm not struggling really and I don't want to sabotage myself, I'm just going to up my portion sizes and my speed too.
I'm also going to post a picture of all of my meals on here. Cor, you lot are going to get sick of me.
I wonder if it will work... Can only try!!

So!
image.jpeg
Coffee (I like it horribly strong) with my HEXB of porridge oats and tonnes of frozen fruit with 1 tsp Honey (1)
image.jpeg
Ham with cucumber, tomato, green pepper, cucumber, mushroom and spring onions. 1x Smoked Cheese mini cravings and 1x blue cheese mini cravings (1) and 2x Boiled Eggs
I also have 3 green apples in my bag!

Ruth
X

1lb off for me!
25lbs in 15 weeks! So chuffed :D
3lbs to my 2 stone...

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth

Well done you how good must you feel!! I particularly like the picture of the end line on the weightloss graph. It makes it all seem so real doesn't it. I can't wait until I'm in a similar position. I'm getting close to the half way mark but still a way to go. My NSV recently is that I'm less than I was when I got married.
Your food looks good. I'm still recovering from yesterday, feeling a lot better but all I could manage today was a bowl of mini weetabix and skimmed milk. All I ate yesterday was white toast and even then only three slices :eek: not exactly SW friendly.
Oh well!

Have a lovely Tuesday x

Way to go Ruth. Whatever happens you've already massively achieved and are showing us all how sticking to the SW plan and making lifestyle changes works. Looking forward to seeing your photos and taking inspiration.

Thank you @Quins that's very kind of you to say so! Hopefully it will help me a little- you're doing fab yourself!
I hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth

Well done you how good must you feel!! I particularly like the picture of the end line on the weightloss graph. It makes it all seem so real doesn't it. I can't wait until I'm in a similar position. I'm getting close to the half way mark but still a way to go. My NSV recently is that I'm less than I was when I got married.
Your food looks good. I'm still recovering from yesterday, feeling a lot better but all I could manage today was a bowl of mini weetabix and skimmed milk. All I ate yesterday was white toast and even then only three slices :eek: not exactly SW friendly.
Oh well!

Have a lovely Tuesday x

Hello my dear!

Well done on the fab NSV that is so wonderful!! I do hope that you feel better soon too, nothing worse than being poorly :( thank you for the kind words! I'm sure you'll be able to see the end of the graph in no time, you're doing so well!! When you're poorly, it's all about comfort and what makes you feel better!

I hope you have had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Dinner and some of my afters (that were OK but have been demoted to my OH)
image.jpeg
Serves 2: Pasta, 1 whole cauliflower (eek), garlic, chilli, olives (1), sundried tomatoes (3), Parmesan HEA. Equals 2 Syns.
image.jpeg
Rolo Mousse (4) yum! Mikado Sticks that I got bought. They were OK but gave me stomach ache as I knew they would (idiot over here) so I gave them to my OH (3)
9 Syns total- I also ate all of my 3 Green Apples. Yum.

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Food today.
I do tend to stick with things for a week and then change them, this week is no exception although I am going to Yo Sushi tomorrow night with friends so very excited. I have already looked up the Syn values etc.image.jpeg
My faithful porridge, frozen fruit and honey (1) with coffee combo!
image.jpeg
Ham salad with cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onions and green pepper. Also 1x 3 cheese mini cravings and 1x garlic and herb mini cravings (1) plus two boiled eggs.
image.jpeg
The state of my handbag or fruit bag as it should be known...

Happy Wednesday!

Ruth
X

I've made a picnic today. Ham and egg salad and a massive bag of carrot and cucumber sticks!!!

Food today.
I do tend to stick with things for a week and then change them, this week is no exception although I am going to Yo Sushi tomorrow night with friends so very excited. I have already looked up the Syn values etc.View attachment 182909
My faithful porridge, frozen fruit and honey (1) with coffee combo!
View attachment 182908
Ham salad with cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onions and green pepper. Also 1x 3 cheese mini cravings and 1x garlic and herb mini cravings (1) plus two boiled eggs.
View attachment 182910
The state of my handbag or fruit bag as it should be known...

Happy Wednesday!

Ruth
X

I think they should sell organiser handbags with a grocery section lol

I've made a picnic today. Ham and egg salad and a massive bag of carrot and cucumber sticks!!!

Oooooo.... I love a picnic... haven't had one for ages.... must add that to my list of adventures :D

I think they should sell organiser handbags with a grocery section lol

Oooooo.... I love a picnic... haven't had one for ages.... must add that to my list of adventures :D

I agree to the first comment! I also would love a picnic... I am feeling that my lovely garden would be appropriate! We have spent ages making it look nice!
image.jpeg
Ruth
X

Work was totally manic today. I don't think I stood up from my desk until 3pm!!! And that was to get my lunch from the fridge :eek:
Dinner is cooking away though yummy!
I can't wait to just relax tonight, just been totally hammered by people calling me all day. Can't wait to turn off! :oops:

Ruth
X

Back