Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I was interested to compare with me given our targets are the same-ish :) I'm 5ft 8 and was a very comfy 12 at 12 stone so anything less is a bonus :)

I bought some clothes off EBay, the dress above and two very fitted shift dresses. Both fit me really well. In fact a bit big. Oops hahaha... Not very good at this :/ amazed though as I never buy anything like that!
I'm also wondering about that first dress. I absolutely love it and considered wearing it on Friday but my arms aren't quite what I want them to be and its quite tight on my top half... Nearly there! To be honest I didn't expect to be able to even do it up!

Ruth
X

Food today
image.jpeg
Porridge frozen fruit and honey (HEB + 1) coffee. Cucumber, Pepper and Coleslaw (3.5) I put the rest of the chicken in at work from yesterday with 2 boiled eggs. I didn't actually eat the mackerel as I forgot about the chicken so it's still in my bag! I also had 4 tangerines!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Wonders Ruth you look amazing :)

I am in love with the first dress. They are both gorgeous but that first one is really special :)

Thank you @lickthelid i am in a bit of a quandary as I too love the first dress! Thinking about Friday!!!! I could always put my cardi round my shoulders but it's not even that bad it's just me being silly! I showed my OH and he said I looked lovely and those bits "are just your arm" bless him.
image.jpeg
It's just that little bit that puts me off... I got him to take a full body one with my hair up. My hair would be down!

Ruth
X

I love a good Cardi and if it helps you?

Wear it with attitude. You look lovely.

I see nothing wrong with your arms.But if you have a light cardi then take that and if you feel uncomfortable you can slip it on.:)
I don't like my legs but I won't let it stop me from wearing shorts.

Wit woo Ruth! You look fab.

Thank you very much @Quins !! Very kind :) hope you're ok!

Ruth you look gorgeous! I think the first dress is absolutely stunning, plus it's lovely and summery x

Thank you so much @Torn_Tranquility thats so nice of you! Hope you're alright!

I love a good Cardi and if it helps you?

Wear it with attitude. You look lovely.

Thanks @lickthelid ive got a cardi- it will just be to get me there! You're very kind :) hope you're having a fab evening!

Ruth , I just popped over to your diary and you look lovely. X

@sewingbee thank you so much for your kind words that's very nice of you :) hope that you're well!

Ruth
X

I see nothing wrong with your arms.But if you have a light cardi then take that and if you feel uncomfortable you can slip it on.:)
I don't like my legs but I won't let it stop me from wearing shorts.

Thank you @craftermary im getting there. Just getting used to wearing tighter clothes I think! I've got a little black cardi that I will take. I totally agree with you :) will get there.
Hope that you're well :)

Ruth
X

You look wonderful Ruth. The dress is just lovely- so summery and special. And there's nothing wrong with your arms! But I know what it feels like to have specific hang ups, so if you want the cardi take it :)

Thank you @RosiePops thats very nice of you to say so! Just the little bits under my arms, they're going though!!! Will just take one in case it's cold or just my coat :)

Ruth
X

Back