Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Thank you everyone!!!
It was amazing!!!
Picture as promised, it does also involve my silly brother too ;)
image.jpeg

Ruth
X

Well last night was totally fab!!
I have a few pics.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
When we got there, we had a bottle of champagne on arrival which was lovely. We then went downstairs to the main restaurant after ordering the following:
(Starters)
Soft shelled crab with fresh chillies
Wasabi Prawns
Bang Bang Chicken
(Mains)
Mixed Seafood- Prawns, Scallops, Squid & Mussels in an oyster/black bean sauce (mine)
Duck in plum sauce (my dads)
Sizzling beef in peppercorn sauce. Beef steak on a sizzling platter (gorgeous!!!!) (shared)
Egg fried rice (shared)
Bottles of water
Bottle of red wine
Then they brought us a birthday cake to share... Which is their own chocolate cake but made with cloves and spices! We are proud to say that we only had a couple of forkfuls after we died with embarrassment when they sang happy birthday to us ;)
Aah well. A wonderful evening!!

Ruth
X

Sounds like you had a fab night! You look fantastic in your dress Ruth, enjoy the rest of your weekend x

You look amazing Ruth! So glad you had a good night. When you say 'we' was it another birthday too? X

Thank you so much Rosie, it really was great! Yes my dad's birthday is on the 9th! It's why we go together, joint celebration of birthdays!!
Are you having a good weekend?

Ruth
X

Isn't it funny, I worried about that meal yesterday for weeks. Yet I don't feel guilty, bloated etc. I suppose the moral of the story is that SW must be fitted around your life!!
With that in mind, back to it! Beef chilli is currently in the slow cooker!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Served with rice, Greek yogurt and salad (for me) and rice, Greek yogurt and wraps for OH.

Ruth
X

Oh I love a slow cooker meal. It's the ultimate in organisation :D
Glad you're feeling OK after meal out too- I could tell it was stressing you a bit. It's shown that you can fit it around life though!
Ah lovely! Can't beat a join celebration. I asked because it was my brothers on Weds, and mine tomoz. It's nice to have someone to share it with!
Good weekend so far thank you! I'm enjoying spending some time with OH, and friends tonight. I've been exercising all week which I have noticed seems to make me feel even better than eating well! Must be something in the endorphines theory.
Have a great day! X

Oh I love a slow cooker meal. It's the ultimate in organisation :D
Glad you're feeling OK after meal out too- I could tell it was stressing you a bit. It's shown that you can fit it around life though!
Ah lovely! Can't beat a join celebration. I asked because it was my brothers on Weds, and mine tomoz. It's nice to have someone to share it with!
Good weekend so far thank you! I'm enjoying spending some time with OH, and friends tonight. I've been exercising all week which I have noticed seems to make me feel even better than eating well! Must be something in the endorphines theory.
Have a great day! X

Yes it's nice as I can just leave it and go about my business knowing that dinner is all sorted for later when my OH gets home from work!
I do feel a lot more relaxed about going out for dinner etc in the future after going out, makes you realise that anything is possible!
Oh how lovely, I hope you enjoy it, and your brother too! I love sharing it with my dad it's great to have someone isn't it!
That sounds brilliant regarding the exercising and I am glad you're feeling so good. I really hope that you enjoy your weekend and chill out over your birthday :) I think that the endorphins theory is totally right and that you definitely do feel better after exercising!
Have a good one and enjoy the sunshine!

Ruth
X

Wow Ruth you looked fantastic and the meal looked amazing!

You're so right about SW fitting in with life .. That's why it shouldn't feel like a diet but a way of eating.

You've also reminded me I have a slow cooker in the cupboard that I've never used ... I might be back for some inspiration x

Wow Ruth you looked fantastic and the meal looked amazing!

You're so right about SW fitting in with life .. That's why it shouldn't feel like a diet but a way of eating.

You've also reminded me I have a slow cooker in the cupboard that I've never used ... I might be back for some inspiration x

Hey @Pix1966 thank you so much for the kind words!!! It really was so yummy :)
Ooo I hope I can inspire people to use their slow cooker as we love ours yum yum, it's so easy and you can get on with other stuff like relaxing ;) I do hope that you're having a lovely weekend- the weather is fab!!!

Ruth
X

This was lunch.
Mission is to try and stay the same this week....
image.jpeg
Smoked Salmon, Prawns, orange pepper, tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs, Greek yogurt, mustard (1/2), 6x laughing cow mini cravings (3) and 1 punnet of tropical grapes.
Feeling a bit rough today, all of the right hand side of my neck is swollen and my right ear hurts too :/

Ruth
X

Bettys is no longer on the cards tomorrow- we are going in a few weeks instead when family are here!
Much better for my waistline ;)

Ruth
X

Back