Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Glad you enjoyed your meal last night without guilt, it looked lovely!

Hope you're feeling better soon though!

Our shopping is coming tomorrow and going to try the pulled pork in the slow cooker. Might try beef stew another night now after seeing yours too haha x

Dinner!
image.jpeg
Slow cooker chilli (we ended up adding 1 tbsp cornflour so 3.5 Syns) with Greek yogurt, mixed salad and tomatoes and homemade chips with cayenne pepper, smoked paprika and 1 tbsp Honey so works out at 1/2 Syn. Therefore 2 Syns each for the whole plate!!

Ruth
X

Glad you enjoyed your meal last night without guilt, it looked lovely!

Hope you're feeling better soon though!

Our shopping is coming tomorrow and going to try the pulled pork in the slow cooker. Might try beef stew another night now after seeing yours too haha x

I feel much better now thank you :) just needed to chill I think!
Pulled pork in the slow cooker is so yummy! I bet it will be gorgeous! Have a wonderful evening!

Ruth
X

Afters have ended up being a mini packet of millions (3.5) and a Swizzels Matlow Double Lolly (2) I actually feel like I'm a child again!!!

54/105 plus 1 Flexi Syn meal

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, your night outsourced and looked fab, as did you! A cracking week.

Hiya @Quins thank you for the lovely words! Just hoping I can get a maintain out of it,either way through I had the most fabulous time! How are you doing??

Ruth
X

Today....
I have bacon and sausages for this morning (yum) plus eggs, hash browns, mushrooms and tomatoes. Just getting up now to make a big Cafetiere of coffee before I start cooking!
Weather depending I am then thinking of going into town for a bit of a walk although it doesn't look great :/ plus my neck is hurting quite a bit!

Ruth
X

Breakfast. Now this has 12 Syns (I added Mayo) and a HEA but it keeps me going for most of the day!
image.jpeg
3 Bacon Medallions, 2 Eggs, Beans, Tomatoes and Mushrooms, 2x Heck GF 97% Sausages (6), 2x Hash Browns (4), Reduced Fat Coloured Cheese (HEA), Light Mayo (2)

Ruth
X

looks so tasty, my mouth is watering, you are doing brilliant, i love reading your diary and seeing our food photos, they always look so tasty

Aww thank you very much :) I try and make them look as appealing and as appetising as I possibly can! Pleasing for the eyes!
Hope you're ok and that you're having a good weekend!

Ruth
X

Sorry popped in and realised I haven't been on here for days... I am a bad friend... hangs head in shame x hope your neck feels better soon x

Sorry popped in and realised I haven't been on here for days... I am a bad friend... hangs head in shame x hope your neck feels better soon x

Oh don't be silly it's fine :) it's so busy on here now so there's tonnes of threads! It's nice to see you though :) thank you- I've hurt it doing my sit ups :/

Ruth
X

You breakfast looked amazing!! Hope you're neck is feeling a bit better x

Thank you! I love a proper good old Sunday Breakfast (as OH works every Saturday!) cauliflower fried rice for dinner with veg! Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Ruth
X

Dinner which is currently cooking!
image.jpeg
Rice with blended Cauliflower, Red Onion, Sweetcorn and Ginger and Red Onion Rings with Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar and 1 tsp Sugar. 1/2 for whole recipe!

Ruth
X

Back