Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

That looks lovely, Ruth. Do you use Frylight? Can never get things to caramelize nicely with it and seems to ruin my non-stick pans!

It was very nice indeed :) we dry fry an awful lot of stuff as we have v expensive pans but we do use frylight when we have to! For the onions, we heated a pan until it smoked and then put a chopped clove of garlic in, then onion rings, then when they coloured we added soy sauce and rice vinegar and then 1 tsp of sugar. It reduced from there so there was no need for any oil :)

Ruth
X

D day tomorrow- realised I forgot to do measurements this week oops. Will get them done tomorrow.
As I said last week, I'm after a maintain tomorrow but if it's a half on it will do! Hopefully I've done enough to prevent it! I had the most wonderful time on Friday so you can't say fairer than that!
Still not feeling great unfortunately so it's been a pretty lazy one this afternoon although we did a lot of walking this morning.
Finished the day on 14.5 Syns after I had a double Swizzels Matlow lolly!!

Ruth
X

Good luck for tomorrow!

I'm headed the same way, think expensive pans are going to be the best option. To be honest, I don't mind syning a few sprays of olive oil, and a little of it seems to go a long way.

Thank you very much :) yes the olive oil when it was a HEXB was perfect for me so I do tend to Syn it particularly when making far eastern meals because you can't always get away with no oil!! I would definitely recommend some good pans too- when Debenhams have a flash sale on we get ours from there!
Have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

Good luck for weigh in today! I definitely think you'll achieve the maintain at least but wouldn't surprise me if you still have a little loss tbh! You have been so good on all the other days x

Thank you my dear- and to you too! Your food has looked so lovely this week and I think you'll have a good loss :)
I'm hoping for a maintain but my body can be a bit funny sometimes so anything is great as I had this week down in my diary as a write off!! Thank you for your kind words and support, looking forward to seeing how you get on!

Ruth
X

A couple of things I've forgotten to post (because I'm a narna)
I went to see the Dr on Friday as I'm still unhappy about Coil/IUD thingy and she said it had moved so moved it back. Since then everything has gone back to normal touch wood...
All of my eBay items finished yesterday and I am just sat packing them up- I have made more than what I bought my dress for so very chuffed! Within the items were two size 18 dresses but I have found another two size 18 dresses and a favourite from last summer which is a size 20- need to get these on eBay too. That's 2/3 dress sizes dropped which is mega!

We all know what that means when there's room in a wardrobe... It needs to be filled ;) I'm off to Leeds when I hit target to go to Bravissimo and also go to the Trinity Centre :) a trip to Manchester may be in the pipeline too as I love it!!!

Ruth
X

image.jpeg
Good Morning- yum yum!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth
Wow! After quickly reading through a few diaries im amazed how much time and effort people put into them, i guess its a great benefit to you too but the help it gives others knowing we have the same struggles and getting recipe ideas is just fantastic!:) so thank you!
Lou x

Morning Ruth! Best of luck for WI- I'm sure you'll be just fine :) your food has been brill bar Friday.
Fingers crossed for you- it will prove to you that a little treat doesn't harm!
Now time for me to get back on the wagon too- yikes I've been off for a few days lol x

Good Evening my dear, hope you had a fab birthday!! Thank you for the well wishes! Well you deserve it :)
Hope you've had a good day!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth
Wow! After quickly reading through a few diaries im amazed how much time and effort people put into them, i guess its a great benefit to you too but the help it gives others knowing we have the same struggles and getting recipe ideas is just fantastic!:) so thank you!
Lou x

Hi Lou!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Glad to see that you enjoy my diary, I don't know what I would do without everyone on here and their diaries it totally is a lifesaver!
Hope you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Now I'm on holiday at group next week... But considering going! As I was supposed to be going away with the engineers for a week at work (commencing 5th September) but it's now been moved to 22nd August and I don't want to do 2 weeks in a row out of group as it worries me! Can I do it?!?! I think I may be back on the Wednesday/Thursday night so I could always go to a different class....
I have to learn to be able to cope away from group but I'm also getting a bit worried!

I also got nominated for Woman of the year :)

Ruth
X

Back