Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Woman of the year!! You would be a worthy winner, such an inspiration of how well you can do when your head is in the game :)
You can do it! Though don't panic for two weeks missing- it's not much in the grand scheme of things and just look at how well you are coping with fitting life around SW x

Thank you Rosie :) it would just be really odd not going! Just thinking now that I wouldn't be there until bank holiday Monday! I wouldn't intend to miss another until the end of October though! Your words are so kind :)

Ruth
X

2 weeks away from class I don't think will harm you, you're in the zone and a worthy winner of woman of the year! Will keep everything crossed for you x

I have just got so used to going it will be a bit odd although a break from the routine isn't always a bad thing :) thank you so much for your kind words too! I was a bit taken aback!
Well done on your wonderful loss too!!!

Ruth
X

I have just got so used to going it will be a bit odd although a break from the routine isn't always a bad thing :) thank you so much for your kind words too! I was a bit taken aback!
Well done on your wonderful loss too!!!

Ruth
X

You honestly deserve it. Your diary is always so consistent and you have worked hard to do so well. Really hope you win it x

1/2 off for me which was totally unexpected!!
1st 13....
15lbs to target!

Ruth
X
Well done!

Just goes to show that we should not be so quick to throw the towel in when we have a off plan day/event.

We can still have days with the plan in mind but still enjoy non-100% days.

You honestly deserve it. Your diary is always so consistent and you have worked hard to do so well. Really hope you win it x

Oh thank you so much, that really is so nice of you! I didn't win it, it was actually drawn tonight but I was still amazed at even being nominated seen as the other nominees had lost a lot more and been there a lot longer than me!!
Hope you've got your feet up and treating yourself this evening!

Ruth
X

Well done!

Just goes to show that we should not be so quick to throw the towel in when we have a off plan day/event.

We can still have days with the plan in mind but still enjoy non-100% days.

Thank you very much :)
I couldn't agree more!! We definitely need to enjoy it all as a whole!
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Congrats on the nomination! I'm weighing at another group this week. Although it does happen to be run by the same consultant.

Thank you @Torn_Tranquility my consultant does two on a Monday and another on a Tuesday morning but I just can't get there! It's the being out of a routine that I will find weird but it will do me some good!! I must go back though haha!!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth! You'll cope without going to group. Check in here, everyone will support you.

Thanks @Quins hopefully I will it will just be a bit weird! I'm sure it will all be fine as this is my main lifeline anyway!! Need to get used to it in the real world anyway!!
Hope you've had a good day!!

Ruth
X

Oh thank you so much, that really is so nice of you! I didn't win it, it was actually drawn tonight but I was still amazed at even being nominated seen as the other nominees had lost a lot more and been there a lot longer than me!!
Hope you've got your feet up and treating yourself this evening!

Ruth
X

I don't think it's how much you lose though Hun it's the dedication they take into account. You still did really well to be nominated.

I am just on the couch with a cuppa and mint aero mousse watching the Olympics haha x

Good Evening!

Some of you might know me, others maybe not!
I've been around on this forum since I was 20 and I am 26 in August.
I live in Harrogate in North Yorkshire and I have yo-yoed on Slimming World for many years. However, as I am getting older, I am trying to finalise a few things in my life and believe that if I solve the issue of my weight, that I feel has been an issue for many years, then everything else will hopefully fall into place.

I have this habit of doing really well, losing 1-1.5 stone, and then leaving the group because I think I can do it alone (I can't), at least I am now fully aware of this so I can stop myself doing it!
Since I was last on here, I have quit smoking, I have no idea what I weigh but I reckon I'm looking at high 14s/early 15s. I am also on tablets for a medical condition and a side effect of these are weight gain (typical). I work in the centre of Harrogate, opposite a Slimming World class that starts at 17:30 which is when I finish work, so I have no excuse.

My Birthday is August the 12th and on the 5th I am going out for a posh meal with my dad. On Friday 12th and for the weekend, I may also be going away with my boyfriend so I would like to have lost a stone! No pushing, nothing urgent, I need to take this slowly.

Looking forward to getting back on here, this was my complete lifeline for many years and I can't wait to feel healthy again!

I love to chat too so if you want some advice/help you are always welcome to pop by!

Ruth
x

Well I'm quoting myself because it's my first post and it's my birthday on Friday. I wanted to be 1 stone lighter by this point and I'm 1lb off doubling it. All you posters and followers are so inspirational and it's your posts, diaries and comments that keep me posting on here and have led me to be successful this time- after so many failed attempts. So I thank you for keeping me going and for the stability that my life now has!!

Massive goal number 2: to be comfortably and stable at my goal by Monday 30th January 2017, the Monday before my OH and I go to Center Parcs for our anniversary! This involves swimming costumes (eek)

Ruth
X

Well I'm quoting myself because it's my first post and it's my birthday on Friday. I wanted to be 1 stone lighter by this point and I'm 1lb off doubling it. All you posters and followers are so inspirational and it's your posts, diaries and comments that keep me posting on here and have led me to be successful this time- after so many failed attempts. So I thank you for keeping me going and for the stability that my life now has!!

Massive goal number 2: to be comfortably and stable at my goal by Monday 30th January 2017, the Monday before my OH and I go to Center Parcs for our anniversary! This involves swimming costumes (eek)

Ruth
X
Well done and best if luck to you on the next step towards January

Now I'm on holiday at group next week... But considering going! As I was supposed to be going away with the engineers for a week at work (commencing 5th September) but it's now been moved to 22nd August and I don't want to do 2 weeks in a row out of group as it worries me! Can I do it?!?! I think I may be back on the Wednesday/Thursday night so I could always go to a different class....
I have to learn to be able to cope away from group but I'm also getting a bit worried!

I also got nominated for Woman of the year :)

Ruth
X

Just catching up on your diary Ruth, congrats on the nomination. Even though someone else stole your glory you can be our woman of the year :)

Ruth
X

Yay center parcs wooo!! We got back yesterday and have 28 days to book next years! :) :) back to longleat this time. Which one are you off to?

How amazing to have doubled your target. Well done my dear. I totally echo the sentiment that it's everyone one on here and the energy that makes it possible! Xx

Hi, I have been totally AWOL Ruth so sat and read back a bit. Will catch up fully later but you are looking amazing and we'll done on woman of year nomination! How have things been? I returned to a class last week (had put on 6lbs in the month I stopped weighing but I've been off plan for about 6/7 weeks I tgibk). I convinced my mum to come along with me this time and have realised I defo need a class. At home was fine for a while but I quickly fell back into old habits! I lost 5.5lbs on first weigh in last night! So fingers crossed I can keep going again. I'm now 1 st 2.5 lbs off in total since I started. I see your nearly at 2stone!! Fab! You must be so proud!
Natalie xx

Wow, what a journey and now you're the inspiration! Pupil has become teacher, Grasshopper.

@Quins thank you eek! You're very kind :) I think that we all need each other on this forum, for the support, recipes, ideas and general comfort. I love reading your diary and seeing what you've been up to! We all lead such different lives and have different hobbies too!

Hope you've had a brilliant day!

Ruth
X

Back