Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Tonight's all gone a bit wrong!
Just got home from the hairdressers. My train was late, he was running 45 mins late and I've had no dinner :( so my fish etc will have to wait for tomorrow.
Not happy at all :(
However this is my new hair and partial fringe
image.jpeg
Bed time!
Let's try again tomorrow...

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, we all have bad days from time to time, at least all went well at the hairdressers as your hair looks fantastic.
Over half way through the week so hopefully the rest of the week will be better.

I'm trying to get rid of the freezer contents. Not because we are going away again but we have a new one coming tomorrow and the old one needs to be defrosted (helpful) so I'm palming stuff off into neighbours freezers and eating what we can!!

Haha love this. I am absolutely on a mission to clear the fridge! How exciting a new freezer! (I get excited about ridiculous things) and you get to fill it with lots of lovely things!!! I hate it when they say it has to be defrosted! What a nightmare :/
Hope you had a good day yesterday!

Ruth
X

I'm trying to get rid of everything before Friday too but think we have left it a bit late haha will have to give some to my sister I think.

Hope you have a good day x

Haha I've tried giving some of it away but no one wants it so I will just sit and eat it as its all free food anyway and I'm on my own tonight!
Hope you had a good one- I can't wait to eat!!!
Hope you're excited about going away too!!

Ruth
X

We are on a freezer mission too because about once a year it gets so icy we defrost it and it usually involves a hair dryer.

We want to buy a new one but waiting until we move house as would love a double sized fridge/freezer.

Our flat has come with a massive fridge freezer but we would love an extra chest freezer because there's never enough space! We keep all of our meat from the butchers in one certain drawer of the freezer so there's not much space for the rest of the stuff! When are you thinking of moving, fairly soon?
Hope you had a good one!

Ruth
X

Serious freezer envy here.... I desperately wanted a proper freezer when we moved: it was the one compromise I ended up making on the new place. I have to admit, the new freezer drawer is better than the old one, but still too darn small! I would love to be able to batch cook properly!

I used to have this in my old house and it is lovely to have a proper freezer- can you get a chest/under counter one?!
Well done on the loss by the way- brill!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, we all have bad days from time to time, at least all went well at the hairdressers as your hair looks fantastic.
Over half way through the week so hopefully the rest of the week will be better.

Hello @Ra-ra :) hope you're well!

Thank you for your kind words! Yes I'm hoping so too I was so excited for my dinner yesterday (typically me!) nevermind though it makes it more special for tonight!
Hope that you're having a good week!

Ruth
X

Food for today...
image.jpeg
I also got my frozen fruit back ;)
There is a whole packet of ham in my salad haha. Once again I am not sorry and have a whole meal to make up for!
Ruth
X

These interest me. How are they tropical? Do they taste different?

To me grapes is grapes?

These interest me. How are they tropical? Do they taste different?

To me grapes is grapes?

They are so nice! They are green/pink and have a sweeter and tropical taste! Asda do these tropical ones and also do strawberry ones!
Yum

Ruth
X

@Trefoil - Ruth, no space at all in our flat to have an undercounter :( Bristol is crazy expensive for rent, and with me not working full-time, it was a stretch to move anyway! We have a flat in a Georgian property, which is big, but the kitchen is part of the open plan living room. We may be able to juggle things a bit to put a small freezer in somewhere once we have everything sorted, but I'm not holding my breath!

Been a bit AWOL on here for a couple of days as I've been mad busy so apologies.
On my own tonight so dinner!!!
image.jpeg
This literally is 'use everything that's going off'
Yum

Ruth
X

Back