Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

What an awesome time you have been having :D beautiful pictures too thanks for sharing :D

I'm so impressed you went to wi! Unlike me who post CP swerved it. 1.5 is a real achievement. Well done m'lady well done indeed!

That's not bad at all Ruth- well done for staying in control and enjoying yourself :) it will be off by next WI I'm sure!

Thanks @RosiePops i am pretty chuffed and my Consultant congratulated me for staying in control- so I am pleased :) yes I have a week and a couple of days as I am hoping to weigh next Wednesday so I'm sure I can sort it :)
How have things with you been? Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Ruth
X

Thank you my dear, it was good but I need another holiday to get over this one!! I am exhausted haha!! How are things with you?

Ruth
X

Hee Hee.... awesome memories to put in the collection thought :D I've been a bit up and down :rolleyes:

Well done Ruth for going in and weighing! Not bad gain either for the weekend u had. I think we need our little breaks. I for one feel completely renewed and motivated for the next 8 weeks until I'm away again. Not that u need a boost, but this may help :cool:. Good luck over the next week(s)!!

Thank you I am pleased! I couldn't agree more regarding the breaks! Feels great :) I hope you had a good time, your breaks sounded fab!!
Good luck to you too, I'm sure we will both smash it :)

Ruth
X

Glad you had a fab time; and well done for going and weighing. Like you said, it could have been worse, but you made really good choices. And you'll have that off next week, no problem.

Thanks TT I think I needed to go and weigh or I would have just wondered!! Yes I am hoping for 2.5lbs off next week if I can manage it (here's hoping!!) hope you're having a good day!!

Ruth
X

I'm so impressed you went to wi! Unlike me who post CP swerved it. 1.5 is a real achievement. Well done m'lady well done indeed!

Well I was like hmmm I will be home and there will still be time to go to the later class.... So I did! Thank you @lickthelid i blame the prosecco from Sunday night ;)
Hope all is well with you!!

Ruth
X

Massively back on it and loving it!!
image.jpeg
My beloved porridge HEB, frozen fruit and honey (1) with coffee, boiled eggs, smoked ham, mushroom and tomato salad with olives (1) and mini cravings (1). I also had some water and a Pepsi max cherry!

Ruth
X

This was also yesterday's dinner
image.jpeg
Oooo it was lovely!!

Ruth
X

Slight problem alert (although I'm a bit of a wuss)
When I got back to work today, my team leader announced that he had resigned as he had found a job closer to home. He taught me everything and I will really miss him.
I then got asked across the remainder of the day by about 4 different people if I was going to apply. I have been there since 23rd May and my probation is up next week.
So I thought I would test the water and spoke to my manager. He said he would support me, that I had passed my probation with flying colours and that he was fully behind me, so I applied.
My colleague who works in one of the busiest areas (we book installations for different areas of the country) and who has been there for 1.5 years has also applied. He is really brilliant and a total fountain of knowledge. I admit I wouldn't have applied unless I was pushed to do so.
When I emailed my application to HR I got a response saying how pleased they were that I had applied too.
I'm worried about what happens from now, I don't expect to get the position over my colleague who has been there longer but I don't want it to be difficult either.
Ugh.

Ruth
X

Slight problem alert (although I'm a bit of a wuss)
When I got back to work today, my team leader announced that he had resigned as he had found a job closer to home. He taught me everything and I will really miss him.
I then got asked across the remainder of the day by about 4 different people if I was going to apply. I have been there since 23rd May and my probation is up next week.
So I thought I would test the water and spoke to my manager. He said he would support me, that I had passed my probation with flying colours and that he was fully behind me, so I applied.
My colleague who works in one of the busiest areas (we book installations for different areas of the country) and who has been there for 1.5 years has also applied. He is really brilliant and a total fountain of knowledge. I admit I wouldn't have applied unless I was pushed to do so.
When I emailed my application to HR I got a response saying how pleased they were that I had applied too.
I'm worried about what happens from now, I don't expect to get the position over my colleague who has been there longer but I don't want it to be difficult either.
Ugh.

Ruth
X

I don't think it matters how long you have worked there Hun they will base it on knowledge and skill. Don't see how it would be awkward, all you have done is applied for a job you're qualified to do. Try not to worry about it, I'm sure they won't take it personally as I'm sure they expected other people to apply!

Glad you had a lovely weekend, all looked and sounded fab! X

I totally agree with Hunny! I appreciate it is a little awkward with the colleague who has been there longer, but he can't have expected nobody else to have applied! I'd try and keep discussion around it minimal if it were me, and if you are pushed then v professional.
And as Hunny quite rightly says, it's skills and knowledge- it sounds really positive that they said they were pleased you had applied too!! Eek exciting, let us know how it goes x

Thank you for your advice all of you, it is appreciated.
The job that I do, I have done it previously (in the Gas trade, although now I work in Ventilation) so I have got some experience, my boss said that he chose me at Interview as he wanted a stronger team player. I don't mind the competition I suppose I just feel so new still that I don't want to cause any problems further down the line.
We will see!!

(I'm a right worrier ;) )

Ruth
X

Can only second (third?!) what's been said! Competition is perfectly natural, and sometimes you have to push yourself outside of your comfort zone. I've been reading a lot of psychology papers today, so I could go on.... But I'll stop there, rather than boring everyone to tears
Me too, T_T! And I have written one so I'm trying to shake the jargon lol.
I can be a worrier as well Ruth-it's perfectly healthy most of the time as long as we don't get fixated :)

Dinner
image.jpeg
Chicken, Basil, Yogurt and Vegetable Pasta
Courgettes, Red Onion and Pepper with Chicken, Basil, Greek 0% Yogurt.
1 Piece of Garlic Bread (4)
Then I had a rather lovely Crunchie (7.5)

14.5/105

Ruth
X

Back