Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I'm sure we will both smash it :)
Girl u know we will!!!

And re the job application. Don't doubt ur self for a second. It sounds like ur interest in promotion has been very well received and u should be totally encouraged by that. It a very natural trait for a woman to second guess their abilities especially when competing for a role (must tick every box or not good enough for it). It sounds like ur perfect for it so keep that at front of mind and push the doubts out!!

Good luck Ruth. X

Thank you very much everyone the advice has been very well received. The good thing is, is that the closing date for applications is Friday and I am away next Monday Tuesday and Wednesday with work (working with my engineers!) so either way they know I am interested in progression so if any other roles come up I can be put forward if I am unsuccessful. Definitely given me a confidence boost!

Ruth
X

Looks good!

@RosiePops - I'm not even studying psychology! It was just useful for a reflective piece... I may have got a little sidetracked.

Dinner looks great, Ruth! Mine was a delicious veggie sausage and bean pie - not terribly photogenic though x

Oooo the pie sounds nice though!!! Yum yum sort of sounds like one of those Sausage Bean and Cheese Melt Pasties from Greggs (oh dear)
I hope you enjoyed it and also that you had a wonderful day too!!

Ruth
X

Food for today!!
image.jpeg
I seemed to have forgotten how to make porridge over the past few days as it went all dry but looks so much better today with my frozen fruit and honey (1) with coffee, boiled eggs x2 and smoked ham salad with mushrooms, tomatoes, olives (1), 2x Laughing Cow Mini Cravings (1) and 1/2 tsp English Mustard (1/2)

Ruth
X

Looks good!

@RosiePops - I'm not even studying psychology! It was just useful for a reflective piece... I may have got a little sidetracked.

What was it for, out of interest? Psychology papers are useful for reflecting- it's such a large part of one half of psychological research, thinking about how we as individuals can have an impact on what is going on around us, and how it influences our choices and lives (and research, in academia). It's easy to get sidetracked though! I do it myself all the time :rolleyes: get drawn into reading about something else related but not entirely relevant!

What was it for, out of interest? Psychology papers are useful for reflecting- it's such a large part of one half of psychological research, thinking about how we as individuals can have an impact on what is going on around us, and how it influences our choices and lives (and research, in academia). It's easy to get sidetracked though! I do it myself all the time :rolleyes: get drawn into reading about something else related but not entirely relevant!

It's for a work-based learning module that I'm doing as part of my Events Management MSC. Critical analysis and reflection; so a lot about learning styles, and a tonne on different types of reflection. I was reading about Csikszentmihaly's "Flow" yesterday - really interesting, and hoping I can integrate it into my reflection

Just catching up. No idea what anyone is talking about. Hope it's all good though haha :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words and @RosiePops do not worry about the attempted hijack of the thread haha!
@SarahMP ive never done an SP day before because I was a bit worried that I wouldn't have enough choice! Do you do them often?

My day has been manic but good- so busy at the minute! Makes it all go fast though :)

Ruth
X

Dinner!
image.jpeg
Lovely chicken and mixed vegetable stir fry with noodles and olives (1) with a crunchie for afters (7.5) I apologise for the state of the plate...
27/105

Ruth
X

Just thought I would throw you some pictures of my holiday. Well they are all of me, roughly a stone away from target... Just looking at how I view myself. Still see myself as so top heavy! Please excuse the faces, bless my OH haha!
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
Sorry to bore you all- I'm still going for 11.7 as target but will need to do some serious toning work- which could push me out of target... (I have heard that hitting the gym can do this?!)

Ruth
X

I just want to say how pleased I am with how I look by the way, and also feel. Just thinking past that. I know there's the 3lbs each way but I was just thinking if I did start doing weights would I be in danger of having to adjust it all or would it settle down... Hmmm.
What an over thinker ;)

Ruth
X

Back