Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Food today!
I didn't have my phone on me but it's my usual tar sludgy coffee with my porridge, frozen fruit and honey (1). Then smoked ham, mushroom and tomato salad with 2x mini cravings (1) and 1/2 tsp mustard (1/2).
Not sure about dinner... But thoroughly enjoying this week! Got some lovely olives from Marks & Spencer to have on Wednesday which work out at 18.5 syns for the pot so I can't bring myself to eat them until post weigh in!!

Ruth
X

I wouldn't bother with an official protein bar/ball- I think they're good but high in syns when you have so much free food that's packed with protein!
Boiled egg? Protein ball!
OH used to have a protein shake after he'd been to the gym but he did a lot of weights- he said he felt much better the day after for it to be fair and I think I worked out it would be about 5 syns if you used the milk as your hexa.
Have a lovely Friday! X

I wouldn't bother with an official protein bar/ball- I think they're good but high in syns when you have so much free food that's packed with protein!
Boiled egg? Protein ball!
OH used to have a protein shake after he'd been to the gym but he did a lot of weights- he said he felt much better the day after for it to be fair and I think I worked out it would be about 5 syns if you used the milk as your hexa.
Have a lovely Friday! X

Thank you for the advice I will definitely have a look into my options! I eat tonnes of boiled eggs!!!
Hope you've had a lovely Friday too!!

Ruth
X

Yeah it's been lovely to spend some proper time together. Today we are going to finish off stripping the living room walls then off for a meal tonight. Hope you have a fab day x

Aww that sounds nice! Enjoy your meal and your day!!

Ruth
X

Big NSV
Size 12!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Please excuse my rain mad hair!
Date night tonight!

Ruth
X

Thank you all for the advice- funnily enough I was talking to someone at work about it (they don't work in my department) and they went "careful about going to the gym you'll put some weight on", and there's me going great..
Must stop worrying about others actions/thoughts etc and concentrate on my own!
@Ra-ra thank you for your words, yes I am already on a roll and looking forward to weighing in next Wednesday!! How are things with you?

Ruth
X
Hi Ruth, I'm doing well thank you, thank you so much for asking, I'm sticking to the plan and doing more exercise, walking loads ( not as much as you though) weight has maintained the same for 5 weeks running now 7st 9lb! Not disappointed at all, I now think my body is telling me that I'm in a good place, as I'm only 4ft 11 I was trying to get to what they call my ideal weight, I have decided to maintain right where I am now.
I believe that all you guys on this site have helped me to stay focused.

Just thought I would throw you some pictures of my holiday. Well they are all of me, roughly a stone away from target... Just looking at how I view myself. Still see myself as so top heavy! Please excuse the faces, bless my OH haha!
View attachment 183299
View attachment 183300
View attachment 183301
Sorry to bore you all- I'm still going for 11.7 as target but will need to do some serious toning work- which could push me out of target... (I have heard that hitting the gym can do this?!)

Ruth
X
Looking good girl

Hi Ruth, I'm doing well thank you, thank you so much for asking, I'm sticking to the plan and doing more exercise, walking loads ( not as much as you though) weight has maintained the same for 5 weeks running now 7st 9lb! Not disappointed at all, I now think my body is telling me that I'm in a good place, as I'm only 4ft 11 I was trying to get to what they call my ideal weight, I have decided to maintain right where I am now.
I believe that all you guys on this site have helped me to stay focused.

You sound like you're doing brilliantly, and if your body is telling you it's happy and you feel happy then that is brilliant :) the site is absolutely wonderful isn't it!! Don't know what I would do without it. It's not just about the weight loss advice, it's about the advice for everything from work, socially, family, it's a great place to vent!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear!

Ruth
X

Gorgeous! I love that dress and you look absolutely stunning. Have a lovely weekend x

Thank you TT I bought it in a charity shop about 6 months ago and it was on the wrong hanger! I thought it was a 16, and it has been sat in my wardrobe since as a 12!
I hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend :)

Ruth
X

Yay to the nsv. You look great, I bet you feel fab!!

I can't believe the syns of the olives, what are they coated in?

Thanks @SarahMP it felt amazing but odd to think I was actually in that size!!
These are the olives
image.jpeg
Lovely but not that lovely... I do love olives as well!!

Have a lovely weekend!!!

Ruth
X

Right so I went to Sukhothai in Harrogate last night with my lovely OH for date night. Managed to get a sneaky pic of my starter haha
image.jpeg
That is beef slices with vegetables and chillies and ginger. Lots of vegetables and salad. Yum.
Then I had the most gorgeous meal for my main which was chicken with lemon grass, chillies, ginger, lime leaves etc!
image.jpeg
I had number 19 for my starter...
image.jpeg
I then had number 164. It was gorgeous and so beautifully fresh!
Everything is cooked to order and the majority of it is dry fried (except the deep fried stuff) and comes with mountains of veg. We also shared vegetable pad Thai too!
I used my Syns on two medium glasses of wine :) I'm going to just call it a day and get back on it today!

Ruth
X

Dinner!
Just doing the slow cooker now!
image.jpeg
Obviously going to make it SW friendly. I'm out of wraps so I'm going to have salad with mine :)

Ruth
X

I went to that place in Harrogate. It was delicious. I wasn't sticking to slimming world at the time but it all seemed healthyish.

The slow cooker recipe looks tasty. We have pork shoulder in ours at the moment to make pulled pork for tonight. I think I'm going to bake potatoes in the oven (rather than microwave) have pulled pork and loads of salad.

I went to that place in Harrogate. It was delicious. I wasn't sticking to slimming world at the time but it all seemed healthyish.

The slow cooker recipe looks tasty. We have pork shoulder in ours at the moment to make pulled pork for tonight. I think I'm going to bake potatoes in the oven (rather than microwave) have pulled pork and loads of salad.

Oooo how lovely! I love a good slow cooker recipe!! Yum yum :)1
Yes Sukhothai is so fab, we go because it's all lean and clean :) the veg is so gorgeous too!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

Lunch...
image.jpeg
Starving!
2 Fish counter salmon fillets, new potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 boiled eggs, 0% fat Greek yogurt with 1 tsp Hot Mustard (1/2) and 2 mini cravings (1)
Mango and Greek Yogurt, Grapes

Ruth
X

Back