Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

You're so good, Ruth! Not sure I could resist a hash brown if I ended up in McDonalds at breakfast time! That said, I'm usually only in there if I'm hungover.

Hope you have a lovely time in Scotland x

I do like Hash Browns but I can't stand Mcdonalds it was only a coffee and toilet stop! Having a lovely time! Still here :)
Hope you've had a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

Went out for Sunday lunch
I had a grilled chicken salad with a spoonful of coleslaw. I then had a meringue with strawberries and squirty cream to finish. Both were prepaid by my OHs grandma and only items on gf menu...

Ruth
X

Glad you're having a lovely time. I had Sunday lunch too: I stayed away from alcohol, and I'm happy to call it about 25 syns for the day.

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday lunch! It was nice to get out for a bit! We had a big lunch with all of the family :) 25 Syns isn't bad at all!!

Ruth
X

Didn't get home until after midnight yesterday so totally exhausted when we got in!
Weigh in tonight- I only got weighed on Wednesday so don't know what to expect?
However I would like a STS after 2 random meals out where I have tried my best and eaten as well as I could given the circumstances :)
Totally accepting that I could even put some weight on too.

Ruth
X

Didn't get home until after midnight yesterday so totally exhausted when we got in!
Weigh in tonight- I only got weighed on Wednesday so don't know what to expect?
However I would like a STS after 2 random meals out where I have tried my best and eaten as well as I could given the circumstances :)
Totally accepting that I could even put some weight on too.

Ruth
X
Good luck with your weigh in.

Thanks guys :) we went out for breakfast this morning but I had my lovely chicken and pepper skewers with my side salad as usual! Went walking around town and just had some raspberries and a pot of tea which will keep me going until weigh in.
I still feel fine, just had a lot of unexpected meals and even though they were lovely I do like organisation and planning...
I have the most terrible stomach ache which I often get when I've had a seatbelt across me for a long period so I'm going to chill for a bit this afternoon.

I hope you all have a lovely afternoon!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth!
Shame that your trip to Scotland wasn't today, it's lovely outside! I also had an unexpected meal out on Saturday but got arriabata so I called it 10 for oil and 8 for a slice of mozzarella garlic pizza. Well below weeks syns. Still making me dread weigh in, after my gain last week I want a loss (don't we all haha) but I know I didn't deserve last week's gain and apart from meal out I've been within syns and ate well all week. Just never know what's gonna happen til stand on scales. Good luck tonight.
Natalie xx

Hi Ruth!
Shame that your trip to Scotland wasn't today, it's lovely outside! I also had an unexpected meal out on Saturday but got arriabata so I called it 10 for oil and 8 for a slice of mozzarella garlic pizza. Well below weeks syns. Still making me dread weigh in, after my gain last week I want a loss (don't we all haha) but I know I didn't deserve last week's gain and apart from meal out I've been within syns and ate well all week. Just never know what's gonna happen til stand on scales. Good luck tonight.
Natalie xx

Hello my dear! It has been beautiful weather here today too!! I'm sure you will be just fine tonight, your meal out sounds lovely!! Good luck!! I'm rooting for you!

Ruth
X

Hello my dear! It has been beautiful weather here today too!! I'm sure you will be just fine tonight, your meal out sounds lovely!! Good luck!! I'm rooting for you!

Ruth
X

My significant other is down in Salford (? Spelling) working this week and he said it was roasting. So all round a good bank holiday Monday weather wise (we don't get it up here but I had it off anyway cos of shifts).

How does it feel being so close to target? There's few people in my class who have been target members for years and it's such an inspiration.

Natalie xx

My significant other is down in Salford (? Spelling) working this week and he said it was roasting. So all round a good bank holiday Monday weather wise (we don't get it up here but I had it off anyway cos of shifts).

How does it feel being so close to target? There's few people in my class who have been target members for years and it's such an inspiration.

Natalie xx

Your spelling is correct :) yeah I was speaking to my OHs cousins and they said that they didn't get a bank holiday today so I felt a bit bad for gloating ;) glad you got the day off though!

It feels wonderful although still a bit surreal! Looking to take it slowly now, and from next Monday I am the meet and greeter at my group for my consultant as part of the social team. Thinking that i can keep on track for maintenance etc! The group I go to is huge!
Can't believe I have got here to be honest, I'm sure it will sink in soon :)

You're doing so well!

Ruth
X

Back