Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

That sounds like a good plan! Will hopefully get you to where you want to be too.
I'm sure you'll be a great support to your mum & grandad with having knowledge of the seizures too. Fingers crossed things go well and he's soon out of hospital. I think hospitals make you feel weird regardless so if he can get home soon and settle then that might help.
Ah yes that sounds about right, I knew the low alcohol stuff was lower (though not quite sure why- they don't include cals on the bottle so it can be a minefield). Morrisons do a similar one and a lovely elderflower spritz type thing that's lovely.
Just about back to normal thank you! I felt quite weak this week and it's been difficult trying to rehydrate but I think I'm about there.
I've managed to stick to plan all week except last night- we had a work meeting at a pizza place, but I shared one with a friend so not too bad! X

That sounds like a good plan! Will hopefully get you to where you want to be too.
I'm sure you'll be a great support to your mum & grandad with having knowledge of the seizures too. Fingers crossed things go well and he's soon out of hospital. I think hospitals make you feel weird regardless so if he can get home soon and settle then that might help.
Ah yes that sounds about right, I knew the low alcohol stuff was lower (though not quite sure why- they don't include cals on the bottle so it can be a minefield). Morrisons do a similar one and a lovely elderflower spritz type thing that's lovely.
Just about back to normal thank you! I felt quite weak this week and it's been difficult trying to rehydrate but I think I'm about there.
I've managed to stick to plan all week except last night- we had a work meeting at a pizza place, but I shared one with a friend so not too bad! X

My mum and I are now going to see my grandad in about an hour so hopefully he will be ok! Ooo the pizza sounds nice and I will have to go to morrisons to have a look for the elderflower spritz yum yum! Well done for sticking to plan too!!

Ruth
X

We went to Bettys this morning!
I had this...
image.jpeg
Salmon with sautéed potatoes and a lovely mixed salad. Need to Syn the oil and there was a very small amount of dressing. I then had a fresh fruit meringue with some squirty cream :) what a lovely treat!!
My parents had scones and afternoon tea....
Haha

Ruth
X

My mum and I are now going to see my grandad in about an hour so hopefully he will be ok! Ooo the pizza sounds nice and I will have to go to morrisons to have a look for the elderflower spritz yum yum! Well done for sticking to plan too!!

Ruth
X
Hope all is well Ruth x

Well I've been to see my Grandad and he is much better! He was sleeping when we got there and kept sleeping for about an hour and woke up when we were about to leave. He is really switched on and the confusion seems to have left him. He knew exactly who I was and my mum and I got to talk to him (he didn't have his teeth in though bless him haha!) all of his face is yellow and purple with bruising as is his left arm which isn't good but he will get there with lots of sleep :) so pleased he is getting back to normal!

Ruth
X

Dinner
image.jpeg
Homemade lamb 'chilli fry' curry with ginger, onions and garlic. Served with rice, 0% fat Greek yogurt and Lime pickle (1)
image.jpeg
Galia Melon with a fruity pop (1.5) for afters!
Going to call it another 15 I reckon. Haven't a clue about this morning but I did my best!

68/105

Ruth
X

Well I've been to see my Grandad and he is much better! He was sleeping when we got there and kept sleeping for about an hour and woke up when we were about to leave. He is really switched on and the confusion seems to have left him. He knew exactly who I was and my mum and I got to talk to him (he didn't have his teeth in though bless him haha!) all of his face is yellow and purple with bruising as is his left arm which isn't good but he will get there with lots of sleep :) so pleased he is getting back to normal!

Ruth
X
That's fantastic news, glad he is getting back to his self x

Glad to hear your grandad is doing better, that's amazing news!

Sorry to hear about the job but the new training and different area opportunity sounds brilliant so that job obviously wasnt to be x

Thank you @Hunny85 I am so pleased!!! Yes I am looking forward to the challenge, it's all about getting myself organised now! Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Ruth
X

That's fantastic news, glad he is getting back to his self x

Thank you @Ra-ra he almost looks like his normal self! The chilli fry is lovely! It's a Madhur Jaffrey recipe if you want to have a look! It's for both lamb and beef!
Hope you've had a good Saturday!

Ruth
X

Pleased with this to round off the day today too
Love having my Fitbit back with me!
image.png

OH is off fishing tomorrow with one of his mates so I'm having a cleaning and lazy day tomorrow. Definitely needed as I'm exhausted.

Ruth
X

Nice one Ruth. Great to hear that Gdad is doing better.

You mentioned looking after the southeast? You coming down this way? It's paved with gold! When are you sliding down?

Thank you @Quins! Yes I am looking after the south east! Never been down there before either! Hoping to come down before Christmas as long as it's not too busy but will be down for sure in the summer!

Ruth
X

Today has been a bit weird.

I went and had my chicken and pepper skewers with my brother for a treat this morning (2) :) then I had a few Bernard Matthews mini kievs for lunch (6) followed by some meringues topped with yogurt which took me to my Syns, with a Syn free chicken meal for dinner. Which was fine.
Then my OH came home from fishing and looked terrible. He was twitching and was as white as a sheet.
Turns out he hadn't eaten his sandwiches, drank far too much coffee and had been smoking (which he only does on rare occasions as it goes to his head) so I laid him on the sofa and managed to get him into some loungewear.
Anyway, I ordered him the most greasy burger and cheesy chips alongside a full sugar Coke whilst he laid on the sofa and he looks tonnes better- think he got too dehydrated. Got to watch his salt levels, as they cause him to have a seizure.
So, what do I do for my dinner?
I went on deliveroo and ordered from prezzo. Olives, grilled chicken salad and some chips. Worst possible thing I could have done night before weigh in but I don't want to leave my OH on his own for an extended period to cook. Life will get in the way though, nothing I can do, my OH is more important and I will do anything to keep him well.

STS for me tomorrow please!

Ruth
X

Dinner looks good.:) Those chips look yummy.Been a while since I've had some.

Sometimes there are more important things in life than the scales.:)

It was very lovely indeed :) really enjoyed it!
It felt like a real treat, and I totally agree with you. This is a lifestyle change not something that will be done in a few weeks. Just glad I didn't have to take my eye off my OH!

Ruth
X

Back