Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

It sounds like you've got enough on your plate Ruth ( no food pun intended!). Hope your OH settles down.

Hey Ruth,

Just did a catch up on your diary, your meals look lovely.

Congratulations on your weigth loss its really falling off you....well done you.

Not long to you goal.

It sounds like you've got enough on your plate Ruth ( no food pun intended!). Hope your OH settles down.

He has done thanks @Quins he is just really tired. I'm off to work so gonna get my mum to pop in! The food was lovely though... Yum
Hope you're alright!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, glad you hear your granddad is doing better. Hope things improve quickly with your OH, too! We just had pizza for dinner... I kind of figured I hadn't been as bad as I thought I might be over the weekend. Plus I was tired from travelling and had a serious CBA to cook attitude x

Hello @Torn_Tranquility they both seem to be ok for now thank you for asking :) I don't blame you for having pizza! Sunday is a day of rest anyway and you should chill out which is what you did!
Hope you had a good one!!

Ruth
X

Today...
image.jpeg
Porridge HEXB with frozen fruit and honey (1), coffee. Mixed Salad with Teriyaki Mackerel.
Then weigh in (dur dur dur!)

Ruth
X

Well I put 1lb on which I'm not surprised at after yesterday! It will be gone next week I promise!! 11lbs to target...

Ruth
X

Today...
image.jpeg
Porridge HEXB with frozen fruit and honey (1) with Coffee. Then mushrooms, tomatoes and cucumber with BBQ chicken strips and English mustard (1/2). 2x boiled eggs

Ruth
X

Yesterday I really struggled at work, I struggled on Sunday as well actually with a lack of sugar.
I am starting to find that sugar free drinks are making me poorly, so I am phasing them out. I had to go to the shop and buy a large pot of layered yogurt yesterday after group (I know this sounds really silly). Normally I would eat grapes/apples etc but it's hasn't cut it over the past couple of days.
I think I've run myself into the ground this weekend with my grandad and OH and I haven't slept properly either.
I did feel better after that yogurt though.

New week and better sleep.. Please!!

Ruth
X

Hello @My-year2012 I hope you had a fabulous holiday :) thank you for the kind words!!!How are things with you??

Ruth
X

Holiday was amazing and even better yet only came back with a 1lb gain

Hi Ruth!
Just been catching up on all your goings on, you've had a busy time! Hope your grandad and OH feel much better.
My partner was away all last week so when he got back on Friday we couldn't be bothered cooking and got a take away and a meal out on Saturday. I did try to choose wisely but its difficult when you don't know exactly whats been used to make things. Like you say, we still need to live life. Its about knowing and remembering the limits.
a lb gain isn't bad, its maybe even just fluid!
Hope your well,
Natalie xx

Back