Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Hello lovely! Hows things?
I love a tupperware, your new one looks fab! I hope asda have some tonight!
I still have no period.. over a week late so I feel due to burst (defo no baby.. sw just seems to upset my cycle)
I've found jam seems to solve my sweet craving for a few hours so I bought some low syn stuff and have been having crustless bread and jam in the morning for breakfast and saving my last slice of heb for toast at night. My 'piece n jam' works out at 2 syns a go and so worth it.
I got m&s nectarines other night, they said pefectly ripe and my goodness they were! I ate the 3 in a day. So juicy and yum!
Good luck in your 'new patch' today. You'll do fab!
Hope all is well.
Natalie xx

Boo to the off yoghurt and no orzo! Yay to the new pot! Good luck on the new patch, it's paved with gold down here and we see the queen every day lol.

I'm doing alright thanks Ruth, just getting back into the daily grind and noticing how soon it gets dark at night.

making the most of the nice weather.

Oh I know but I got to eat yummy pasta and vegetables! Thank you for the good luck wishes, the patch was really fab! Looking forward to getting my teeth into it.
Glad you're ok @Quins, completely agree with you re the nights, it's mad how dark it's getting!
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth! I love your new jazzy pot- I've lost so much tupperware with my OH taking packed lunches and not bringing them back :rolleyes: I'll look out for these. I had a salad for lunch yesterday and it was nice! From the Uni canteen though so it would be good to make my own.
Good luck on the new patch! X

I love my new pot it is totally fab! Glad you enjoyed your salad- I love making mine but it's always nice when someone else makes it for you haha!
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Hello lovely! Hows things?
I love a tupperware, your new one looks fab! I hope asda have some tonight!
I still have no period.. over a week late so I feel due to burst (defo no baby.. sw just seems to upset my cycle)
I've found jam seems to solve my sweet craving for a few hours so I bought some low syn stuff and have been having crustless bread and jam in the morning for breakfast and saving my last slice of heb for toast at night. My 'piece n jam' works out at 2 syns a go and so worth it.
I got m&s nectarines other night, they said pefectly ripe and my goodness they were! I ate the 3 in a day. So juicy and yum!
Good luck in your 'new patch' today. You'll do fab!
Hope all is well.
Natalie xx

Hello my dear! Hope you're ok :) oh crumbs I feel sorry for you with the totm I hope it turns up for you soon!! That toast and jam sounds totally yummy I'm glad you're enjoying it, and your nectarines too! They're so yummy!!
Thank you for the good luck wishes, I've had a lovely day!
Hope you've had a good one!

Ruth
X

Today has been good! Very organised and 'on it'. So busy that I only stood up to go to the loo once... Realised when I got in that one of the other lads is on holiday (South Wales and south west coordinator) team leader left on Friday (Scotland and north east) and his replacement isn't in for 2 weeks. New team leader (who took my old area) was struggling to cope, and the Yorkshire and Midlands controller was late. Therefore I booked works for Scotland and the north east, booked all of my own jobs and booked my team leader's jobs, got rid of 140 of my emails and was still ok at the end of the day!
Lots to do tomorrow, people to meet and jobs to close. Totally on it :D
Food wise- we had fajitas for tea!!
image.jpeg
That was a partial as I forgot to take a pic... Chicken with onions and three peppers with garlic and chillies
Had one of these! (4.5)
image.jpeg
And some cheese as a HEA and a bit of hot sauce (1/2)
image.jpeg
Meringue with Sour Cherry Skyr Yogurt (7.5)

= 23.5/105

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Food!
image.jpeg
Yum! Tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken pieces and roasted red pepper with mustard (1/2) 2x boiled eggs. Coffee, 1/2 red grapefruit with porridge HEXB, frozen fruit and honey (1)
image.jpeg
I put my mustard in the little pot!!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Food's looking good, Ruth. It's great when you have days like that - super organised and productive. Hope today goes well too

Thanks TT :) today has been good but totally draining! My areas and engineers are a bit of a handful hahaha! Oh well it will be fine ;) good luck for weigh in!!

Ruth
X

Dinner
image.jpeg
Chicken with ginger, chillies, soy sauce, Babycorn, sugarsnap peas, rice wine vinegar, garlic sugar (1), rice, hot sauce (2)
image.jpeg
Freddo (5.5) and Drumstick (2.5)

= 36/105

Ruth
X

Food!
image.jpeg
Porridge HEXB with Frozen fruit and Honey (1) and coffee. Tomatoes, mushrooms, Chinese chicken, roasted red peppers and mustard (1/2), 2x boiled eggs. Yum.

Ruth
X

We may no longer be going to my parents for dinner on Sunday as they would like to go to the pub with my brother for a drink. Their local is Harrogate Tap which is on the station (and a two minute walk from my flat since I live at the back of the station!!) so we will go and see them.
I am also going to see my grandad with my mum and dad tomorrow (OH is working) which will be nice and I am looking forward to seeing him at home!!

Ruth
X

Sounds like a nice weekend ahead Ruth! You had such a busy day yesterday- I hope today is less hectic!
Good to hear your grandad is home- hope he is on the mend. The Harrogate Tap is lovely if I remember rightly- went with OH but it was a good few years ago now! X

I am definitely looking forward to this weekend @Poppet12 although today unfortunately has been horrendous :( nevermind though it will be fine eventually!!!
My mum has managed to get my grandad to agree to have a bit of home help so I'm hoping he will almost be back to normal :)
Harrogate tap is fab I do love it there :) hope you've had a lovely day my dear! Have you got any plans for the weekend??

Ruth
X

I've had to come on here as I've had such a horrible day that I have removed some ice cream from the freezer and put it in the fridge. That is a no no :/
Lamb curry with rice and sweetcorn and lime pickle (2)
image.jpeg
I've cut up some mango in the fridge for afters but will it do the trick...

Ruth
X

Back