Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

So I had my curry and then had 2 packs of 15g chocolate buttons (8) and a drumstick lolly (2.5)

= 50/105

Ruth
X

I've had to come on here as I've had such a horrible day that I have removed some ice cream from the freezer and put it in the fridge. That is a no no :/
Lamb curry with rice and sweetcorn and lime pickle (2)
View attachment 183827
I've cut up some mango in the fridge for afters but will it do the trick...

Ruth
X
Lamb curry looks fab x

Oh no! Sorry to hear you had a horrid day, it's the weekend now so hopefully you can chill a bit :)
Home help sounds like a sensible idea- I hope he has settled back in ok.
Your curry looks lovely- I haven't had lamb for a while but this has made me crave it!
What was the fate of the ice cream?!

I am just at my Grandads now- he looks so well which is wonderful!! My OH ate the ice cream (Thank goodness!!) as he found it in the fridge and couldn't see it go to waste.. Out for lunch with my parents today though so going to have a lovely time! Have a lovely day!!

Ruth
X

aw gorgeous pictures, Ruth! I miss my grandparents most days - I know what you mean about them being great to talk to (and at crosswords!)

Thanks TT, if you're having a rubbish day then it's always good to go and see my grandad, he's like a tonic :) I spent a good hour and a half doing his crosswords with him and looking at his tomatoes in his greenhouse, and then walking around his garden with him whilst he told me about his flowers. I miss my Grandma (his wife) and my other Grandma terribly, unfortunately my Dads dad died before I was born. The 3 generation photos are a favourite, we've been doing them for years!
Hope you had a lovely Saturday!

Ruth
X

Lovely pic Ruth- you can see the change in the shape of your face so clearly when you compare them!
I didn't really know my grandparents unfortunately, they all died when I was quite young, but OH shares his grandma with me :) X

Thanks @Poppet12 :) it's so sad when that happens but at least you have your OHs grandma to share! I didn't know my Dads dad and my Grandma (dads mum) died when I was 11, with my other Grandma (mum's mum) dying when I was 21. Therefore my OH shares his Granny with me too!! Aren't we lucky!!!
Hope you had a fab day!!!

Ruth
X

Apologies for lack of posting yesterday, I didn't feel very well again... I think it's linked to Diet Coke and Aspartame as it gives me awful indigestion and makes me feel so ill.
Anyway, we went out for lunch at Rob Royd's Farm Shop & Cafe (it's lovely) in Worsbrough in Barnsley after seeing my grandad.
I took some grapes and lucozade zero in the car but then my parents had a steak sandwich and I had chicken Caesar salad. I had the dressing on the side and no Parmesan as I'm not a fan.
It had 3 anchovies, lots of mixed lettuce leaves (an actual ton) grilled bacon pieces, grilled chicken breast sliced, poached egg, croutons (I probably shouldn't have ate these either but they were hidden at the time, lovely! Not saturated in oil, proper hard and crunchy black pepper wholemeal croutons- about 5x) and a pot of homemade Caesar and parsley sauce on the side. I had about 1/2 of it. I also had a Diet Coke and a black coffee.
Then we went walking round the market which was good, I love Barnsley indoor and outdoor market!
Got home, nipped into town as I was still a bit peckish and went to M&S to see if they had their dine in offer on. Saw my friend who works in there who handed me 4 packs of these... They're now in the freezer hahaha!
image.jpeg
I also got some stir fry veg which I put with some BBQ chicken from Asda (2) and some hot sauce (1) by this point I had started to regret it, but I ate it and then spent the afternoon laid on the sofa with a hottie on my stomach.
OH comes home from work, totally exhausted so I got up as I felt a bit better and I made him SW (via Antonio Carluccio) Pasta Carbonara (1.5 plus HEA for cheese) but only managed 1/3 of the plate and then ate some strawberries and cuddled up on the sofa.
image.jpeg
So I'm calling it a full day, booo to feeling rough, and the essay above oops haha.

65/105

Ruth
X

This 'delightful' photo has just appeared on my Facebook timehop... I hate these things :/
image.jpeg
2 years ago today. Hmmm

Ruth
X

Brunch :)
image.jpeg
3 97% Harrogate Sausages (7.5), my Grandads tomatoes! Baked Beans, 2 Eggs, HEA Reduced Fat Cheese, Smoked Bacon. Light Mayo (2), Hot Sauce (1)

Ruth
X

Still not felt great today. I know it's synful but my OH just went and got me one of these and i feel a lot better. It's around 20 Syns but I feel so much more refreshed and clear headed. I wonder if I'm not having enough vitamins? I haven't had a smoothie in years- woo hoo for banana free! What a treat.
image.jpeg

Ruth
X

You've been really busy Ruth, lots of emotions too ( work changes, Gdad) , that could be catching up with you? You're X still doing fantastically , food looks mouth watering. Hang in?

Thanks @Quins i think it may be exactly that. It's a bit rubbish but I will definitely hang in there, hoping it will pass!! Not nice though, haven't had any dinner tonight either!
Hope that all is well with you!

Ruth
X

Well it's WI tomorrow, it certainly comes round fast!! Not sure I've eaten enough this week what with my stomach etc but will see what I get! I can only try and keep plodding on.

Ruth
X

Back