Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Thank you to everyone for your lovely posts!
I have slept nearly all day today and I'm starting to feel better.
I totally admit to living off Heinz tomato soup, lucozade, tea and last night I had some steamed veg. Tried to have some frozen fruit (thawed) but only managed a mouthful.
Also the amount of buttercup syrup I have had for my throat cannot be good...
Unfortunately I have now also been cursed with * week this morning so I am going to have some mini Kievs and beans for tea with a handful of chips and see how that goes.
Expecting the worst on Monday with WI but to be honest, I haven't been this ill for a good few years and for the first time ever I'm not too fussed with having a gain- will have it off soon.

Ruth
X

Are you aware Ruth that on the whole of minimins, you have the most liked comments? Lol. Achievement! :) How are you feeling now? x
mini.png

Getting there, slowly but surely thank you so much @Torn_Tranquility @Poppet12 @MilliesMummyx @Quins @solange @Tibbs @orangesuitcase @Timeforchange6 @boofle just everyone :) sorry I've missed anyone!!

IMG_3610.JPG
Chicken 'fried' rice with veg and chillies and hot sauce... getting there although I've had this and a tin of soup today so not quite back to it...
IMG_3609.JPG
This is a tin of Heinz chicken soup. I have eaten far too many of these this week and also lots of Heinz Tomato soup...
Tomato = 11.5 Syns
Chicken = 10 Syns

Eeek... never mind though haha!

Also I didn't know I had the most likes, what a privilege hee hee!

Ruth
X

Well, I went to bed at 830 and have given up (for now) as I cannot stop coughing, it's driving me mad. So looking like a night sat up on the old sofa. I've had my buttercup syrup, had cold, then lukewarm, then hot water, I've had 4 tbsp honey (good old Google) but still no joy :( trying to read/go on FB to take my mind off it, I am so exhausted though so it's hard :( boooo!!

Ruth
X

:( oh no, you still sound really poorly. My husband was like that last year and the only thing that stopped him coughing was Care Pholcodine Linctus (we tried about 4 different types of medicines) It's only about £3 a bottle so thought it'd be rubbish, but it was only one that helped. Hope you managed to get some sleep and feel better soon x

:( oh no, you still sound really poorly. My husband was like that last year and the only thing that stopped him coughing was Care Pholcodine Linctus (we tried about 4 different types of medicines) It's only about £3 a bottle so thought it'd be rubbish, but it was only one that helped. Hope you managed to get some sleep and feel better soon x

Thank you I will need to have a look at that I think because it's driving me totally bananas :/ I didn't do too badly with sleep in the end just propped myself up loads and managed to nod off! I will get there, just a weekend of relaxing ahead I think!!
Have you got any plans?

Ruth
X

Getting back into it...
Honey (1) with Porridge 40g HEXB and cup of tea with dash milk
IMG_3614.JPG
Thinking of going to subway to get myself a grilled chicken salad with light ranch (2).
Got to get back into it!!!

Ruth
X

Thank you I will need to have a look at that I think because it's driving me totally bananas :/ I didn't do too badly with sleep in the end just propped myself up loads and managed to nod off! I will get there, just a weekend of relaxing ahead I think!!
Have you got any plans?

Ruth
X
Pleased you got some sleep :) Party food shopping:eek:today, party food baking:eek:tomorrow, husband's birthday party Sunday...temptation temptation! I'm going to make all meat stuff so I won't be tempted:)
A nice snugly blanket and lots of sleep will hopefully help you get better x

Ruth, great you are eating and on the mend. I am still not 100% so whatever mine was is lingering!
Tibbs, we are out for my daughters birthday on Sunday. Indian buffet, all you can eat for £9.99!! Eek! I shall try to be restrained but if you and Ruth have any ideas what to opt for I would be most grateful. They have salad on offer too lol. xx ;)

Pleased you got some sleep :) Party food shopping:eek:today, party food baking:eek:tomorrow, husband's birthday party Sunday...temptation temptation! I'm going to make all meat stuff so I won't be tempted:)
A nice snugly blanket and lots of sleep will hopefully help you get better x

Oooo it all sounds fab yet naughty although I am sure you will be just fine :) I hope that you have a wonderful and fun packed weekend! I am definitely getting under my blanket tonight, bloody exhausted.

Ruth
X

Ruth, great you are eating and on the mend. I am still not 100% so whatever mine was is lingering!
Tibbs, we are out for my daughters birthday on Sunday. Indian buffet, all you can eat for £9.99!! Eek! I shall try to be restrained but if you and Ruth have any ideas what to opt for I would be most grateful. They have salad on offer too lol. xx ;)

Oh no @solange i hope that whatever yours is goes away soon! Yum yum Indian buffet how wonderful, I love Indian food!!! Mixed grills are good, chapatis aren't too bad- when I say mixed grills I mean 1/2 tandoori chickens. Boiled rice. Pickle tray isn't bad. Avoid naan breads if possible. Veg biryani isn't bad either.
I normally have a poppadum, pickle tray and tikka chicken pieces with 1/2 tandoori chicken with raita and rice.
Also avoid onion bhajis and most starters (unfortunately!)

Ruth
X

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g with Honey (1)
Tea and Dash Milk

Lunch:
Tuna
Red Onion
Lettuce
Tomato
Mixed Peppers
Dressing (2)
Pepsi Max Cherry

Dinner:
Sweet Potatoes
Cauliflower, Carrots and Broccoli
Parsnip and Carrot Mash
HEA Cheese
Chicken Breasts shredded
Barbecue Sauce (2)
Mayo Light (2)
Crunchie (8.5)

= 15.5 so slightly over but I will take it as my first day back on it...

Ruth
X

Still about today but I think because I have stopped I am really not with it. Don't feel so good :( went out for coffee with my parents but since I've been poorly I am massively off coffee so had a spiced apple drink which was nice although probably horrendous Syn wise.
Then had this for lunch
IMG_3634.JPG
With a large pot of tea and some water. Got invited back up to my parents house where they had put a bit of a spread on food wise (they had the neighbours round) so I picked but had a few bits that I shouldn't have had which will no doubt add to my gain on Monday...
I reckon that I am looking at at least 5lbs with everything I have had to eat and drink. Oh dear :/

Ruth
X

Back