Trident Gum

I have been chomping on trident gum, its been my life line!

My cdc told me as long as the gum is sugar free it is allowed.

I love the strawberry and lime!!

As we speak I am munching on some aftre reading in another thread about the diff flavours as I was normally a wriggleys extra kinda girl :)

It's yummy.....

N xx

aaaaarrrgghhh, would love a chewy right now. I have some airwaves sugar free in the black flavour....

can we have any sugar free gum????? We need some CDCer's on the case...

I read on a thread somewhere here that Trident isn't ok, that's why I wanted to ask and check because I've seen other messages saying it is ok. Would really like to try the strawberry and lime but daren't if there's any doubt!

The Vanilla and mint sounds nice too!

I read on a thread somewhere here that Trident isn't ok, that's why I wanted to ask and check because I've seen other messages saying it is ok. Would really like to try the strawberry and lime but daren't if there's any doubt!

The Vanilla and mint sounds nice too!

deffo woulndt risk coming out of ketosis for a chewy, as much as I'd LLLURRRRRVE one right now.

p.s. mocha, well done on your second weight loss. Bet your're thrilled to have lost so much so soon, especially as they say the weight loss is approx one stone per month, gaaad, you've blown that out of the water :D well done x

My CDC advised that any chewing gum as long as it was sugar free was fine. Just to be careful as chewing can make you feel more hungry :D

<-- Living on Trident Splash Strawberry & Lime Flavour. Its not effected me AT ALL. They're lush, sugar free although do contain 175kcal per 100g.

got to get me some of them....my mouth is bllaaaaarrrrhhhh

nothing beats extra peppermint for me
might give some of these new fandangled gums a try though lol

They're definitely worth it. I get through about 100g in 2 days so thats extra calories than I should be having but when times are hard, its a godsend. I'm having naughty day today so I prob wont bother with the stuff as much and save it up for when I'm SSing again tomorrow onwards as they are quite costly! x they're so good, try them!! Try not to get addicted though x

i got some orange trident today, terrified to have one though, in case I come out of ketosis:mad:

Back