Tried it again... and failed again :(

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies :) think it might have been my body adjusting because the following week I didn't stick to plan as went on hols. Weighed in at group an lost half pound. Not much I know but considering what I had on hols should have had a big gain so think the week before actually caught up and gave me the loss:)

That said I'm still struggling with it but am not giving up yet. I need the group to keep me motivated so I'm giving myself a month to try and get into pp before I go back to vintage. I was going to switch the other day but don't think I'm giving myself enough time on pp.

Fingers crossed it'll all click into place soon.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

How are u getting on Sweetie? X

Just can't get into it at the moment. Even thought about giving sw a go but know I get bored on that. Just need to get my head in the right place but easier said than done :(

Dan x

Just can't get into it at the moment. Even thought about giving sw a go but know I get bored on that. Just need to get my head in the right place but easier said than done :(

Dan x

Take your time Sweetie, have you thought about doing F&H while you are struggling? X

Think I will give it go actually as I start my weeklys again in the morning so its the ideal time. Hopefully it'll help with my binges aswel as it cuts down on the rubbish foods I can eat. How you finding it now?

Dan x

Think I will give it go actually as I start my weeklys again in the morning so its the ideal time. Hopefully it'll help with my binges aswel as it cuts down on the rubbish foods I can eat. How you finding it now?

Dan x

Sounds perfect with the new Weeklies allowance, do you weigh tomorrow too? I think F&H gives u the portions/freedom like SW but allows you still have the flexibility of WW with the Weeklies. X I'm doing ok, WI tomorrow morning, x

I weighed tonight, still have monthly pass at the moment and giving it this week to get my head into it. If not I think ill leave the meetings as paying for nothing. Put on half but was expected.

Fingers crossed I can get my head in the right place this week. I only need one good week to get me motivated which is what's so frustrating. Hopefully this week will be it!

Good luck,
Dan x

I weighed tonight, still have monthly pass at the moment and giving it this week to get my head into it. If not I think ill leave the meetings as paying for nothing. Put on half but was expected.

Fingers crossed I can get my head in the right place this week. I only need one good week to get me motivated which is what's so frustrating. Hopefully this week will be it!

Good luck,
Dan x

Hope this is the week for you Sweetie. Good Luck to you too. X

Back