tried the muffin recipe..

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
and WOW

no seriously WOW

i was really wanting food - well i say food but something to chew. so i thought i would try a receipe with one of the choc packs (as i got all choc tetra last time)

and hurrah! it worked, it tasted good and i feel really satisfied. most importantly - I STUCK TO THE DIET

i reckon this could be my life saver when im desperate for food. may try the muffin/fudge cake recipe too later in the week if the desire takes me!

whoever came up with them.. i love you lots! :p

Oh I wish I could make it work, I just can not get it to work at all and end up wasting packets. Would love a different texture than the shake for a change.

how on earth did you manage that!!?! the only time i tried i ended up with something not unlike runny cat poo...

abz xx

i added only a small amount of water each time

couple of drops mix, couple of drops mix.. and so forth. until it was a bit like brownie mixture but smooth with no lumps. it doesnt need to be runny. i would say like thick sticky goo.

then i popped it in a dish that wasnt too big.. about 15-17cm diameter max. then i popped it on the microwave, 20 secs. then opened the door for 3secs, then another 20 secs on, then another etc. then i would test it by putting end of spoon or knife in like you would a cake.

when it was done, i just ate it from the dish like a little luxury pudding. yummy!!

somehow i feel i may not get a successful result with the crisps but i have a spare soup just in case.

see now, the crisps i made!! it really does seem to be down to personal microwaves though, so i do mine for 30 secs and then a couple of seconds at a time until i have it sussed. usually between 40 and 50 seconds for four on a sheet. usually get about 20 crisps but i make mine quite big. when i tried it with chocolate shake i added a couple of sweeteners and ended up with little cakey slivers and i kept a bit of the shake which i dunked the slivers in. it was fantastic but a little too rich for me!! ha.

abz xx

Ive tried 3 times to make the muffins and well I wont tell you what they have turned out like.:eek:

well today i really fancied one, and so i made it and had half a pack of tetra choc frozen with it.. and voila! muffin and ice cream

it was soooo good! me and this diet are getting on :p

Back