Tried to go back too soon !

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Hi there. I lost 5.5 stones last year and did really well maintaining for 6 months. Always intended to get back to CD to lose a further 2 stones after Christmas. Then tragically my mum was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I did my usual comfort eating - biscuits, sweets, biscuits, sweets ..... andput on just under 2 stones in the couple of months that we cared for her. I went back to work 2 weeks after she died and thought I could get back into CD.

Anyway - it was way too soon. Easter weekend was a nightmare. Now I've just had 2 weeks school holiday and ditched any attempts at CD because so many people wanted to meet up for lunch etc ... I wouldn't have survived these past few months without my friends!!

NOW BACK ON TRACK - DAY 2 OF SS .. well my own version which worked for me - 2 packs plus a meal of fish/chicken and veg. Will take off the 2 stones by summer hols (end of June) then set my next target. GREAT THING IS - NO DOUBTS - WHAT A GREAT DIET THIS IS!!!!!!

Hi Anne-Marie,
Sorry to hear about your loss. Very sensible to wait until you are ready to do this. I'm celebrating the kids going back tomorrow. Fours weeks of at least one of them being off!!

I don't follow it to the letter either. If it comes off a couple of pounds a week, I'll be happy. Good luck on your journey.

K9
x

Back