Tried to join slimming world

Went to a class which is 20mins drive, when I get i am told they have run out of books (class hadn't even started), so was very frustrated and it put me off. Will join another group on Monday, would of loved to start ASAP. I am doing it a home wit very old books and would of liked the up to date version and feel I need to be part of a group for me to stick to it as its not working doing it by myself Sorry rant over

Hi Hun
I am so sorry to hear this and I'm not surprised you are ranting over it. I think I would too.
Did the consultant not offer to send you a pack in the post or even personally deliver one to you? To me that would be the least I'd expect from them.

Don't give up hope though and let this put you off. Join the next class as soon as you can and that way you can get started on your slimming journey.

Keep us all updated and let us know how you get on.

Love Stacey xx

that must be so annoying! Ive bought a pack off eBay as I have no chance of getting to groups - and really dislike the idea that you are obliged to attend - i would feel guilty not going to the meetings

hope you have better luck your next try!

Went to a class which is 20mins drive, when I get i am told they have run out of books (class hadn't even started), so was very frustrated and it put me off. Will join another group on Monday, would of loved to start ASAP. I am doing it a home wit very old books and would of liked the up to date version and feel I need to be part of a group for me to stick to it as its not working doing it by myself Sorry rant over

I'd say that the consultant would be really annoyed too! I'd say her deliveries have been delayed or she's had a big rush on members. No consultant would want to run out of books!!

Good luck on Monday. X

Back