• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tried zumba tonight

hey all week 3 over and after a hard 3rd week new beginnings on week 4 started zumba classes tonight. wow what a fun workout that works all your body lasted the full hr :) so my advice is you want some fun and excercise join your local zumba class tammy xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I downloaded the DVD's a while ago because none of my friends would come to the classes with me, it's so fun even doing it in your livingroom :)

Hi Tammy, I downloaded them from Isohunt but you'll need something like Utorrent to save the files x

LipoLisa

No longer a redhead though!
So come on then share the details - what on earth is Zumba?

Lisa x

It's all types of Latin dance in a one-hour workout. You don't even feel like you're exercising because it's just like dancing. It's great, honestly, and you're learning to do the Salsa etc while toning up... I imagine Salsa classes full of older people and needing a partner, but with this, you don't.

If you can, search Zumba on you tube and you'll see a lot of videos about it x

LipoLisa

Thanks Pauline I'll go take a look now.

Lisa x

p.s. somone's gotta ask so it may as well be me ... are you 'the' Pauline Quirk? (smile) x

LOL Lisa was just wondering the same thing:)

Haha, no I'm not. I was given the nickname not so long ago and I think it spurred me on to lose weight ;)

LOL good for you!!! I love pauline Quirk mind!

Love zumba watch the adverts on the shoppung channels all the time and can decide if I wanted it, may have to buy it now or atleast download so thank you for the advice. Enjoy yr classes and hope it helps you on yr journey!:flirt2:

I like her too, I just didn't think I looked that big haha :)

LipoLisa

I like her too, I just didn't think I looked that big haha :)

I don't think many of us do to be honest PQ!! A chap in a bar said to my friend that I remind him of someone out of Eastenders - I nearly died when it was Heavver!! Had a laugh though when I pointed at my blonde mate and said 'you can stop laughing cos that makes you Shirl!!'.

We often introduce ourselves as Hev and Shirl now when out on the razzle.

x

I started Zumba last week and absolutely loved it! I felt VERY self conscious though as I went on my own and don't have the most grace but still. My hips were really sore the day after.