tried zumba tonight

tammybishop

hey all week 3 over and after a hard 3rd week new beginnings on week 4 started zumba classes tonight. wow what a fun workout that works all your body lasted the full hr :) so my advice is you want some fun and excercise join your local zumba class tammy xx

I downloaded the DVD's a while ago because none of my friends would come to the classes with me, it's so fun even doing it in your livingroom :)

Hi Tammy, I downloaded them from Isohunt but you'll need something like Utorrent to save the files x

So come on then share the details - what on earth is Zumba?

Lisa x

It's all types of Latin dance in a one-hour workout. You don't even feel like you're exercising because it's just like dancing. It's great, honestly, and you're learning to do the Salsa etc while toning up... I imagine Salsa classes full of older people and needing a partner, but with this, you don't.

If you can, search Zumba on you tube and you'll see a lot of videos about it x

Thanks Pauline I'll go take a look now.

Lisa x

p.s. somone's gotta ask so it may as well be me ... are you 'the' Pauline Quirk? (smile) x

LOL Lisa was just wondering the same thing:)

Haha, no I'm not. I was given the nickname not so long ago and I think it spurred me on to lose weight ;)

LOL good for you!!! I love pauline Quirk mind!

Love zumba watch the adverts on the shoppung channels all the time and can decide if I wanted it, may have to buy it now or atleast download so thank you for the advice. Enjoy yr classes and hope it helps you on yr journey!:flirt2:

I like her too, I just didn't think I looked that big haha :)

I like her too, I just didn't think I looked that big haha :)

I don't think many of us do to be honest PQ!! A chap in a bar said to my friend that I remind him of someone out of Eastenders - I nearly died when it was Heavver!! Had a laugh though when I pointed at my blonde mate and said 'you can stop laughing cos that makes you Shirl!!'.

We often introduce ourselves as Hev and Shirl now when out on the razzle.

x

I started Zumba last week and absolutely loved it! I felt VERY self conscious though as I went on my own and don't have the most grace but still. My hips were really sore the day after.

Back