***TRIM TUESDAY DAILY THREAD***

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Afternoon all, couldn't see a daily thread so thought I'd start one.

Am having a uni work day today so have been trying to crack on with my dissertation this morning and will carry on this afternoon. Have to pop into uni later to get this semesters results, so might go in early and sit in the library to work, less distractions there!

Hope that whatever you're all doing you're having a good day, staying 100% and glugging that water!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok I am failing miserably today.

Tomorrow I am starting again as if I have never done CD before. I am going to pretend it's a totally new restart!

Wish me luck folks!

4. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Good idea, wipe the slate clean and all that, good luck!! I'm waiting on uni results still, it said they'd be up by 4, I'm going to bet it'll be 3.59 they go up!

5. determinator

determinator Banned

been a hard day so far .. took the kids to my parents for pancakes .. my favourite thing in the world ... they had cheese ones and then sweet ones with vanilla syrup .. smelled sooo very good .. but I was very very good and just had my mushroom soup ( 1st time I had it and it was delicious so that helped :)
    I am defo going to have my own personal pancake day when I get to goal !!!! lol
    Now jutst preparing to make the kids teaz , and my SS+ meal :) which I am looking forward to :)

Katie

6. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Well done on just having your soup, I LURRRRRVE pancakes, so I'm just avoiding them this year!

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    am not overly fussed on pancakes ( unless they are from the pancake house at centre parcs - lush! ) so i should hopefully have no probs making them for those two later

got myself a new coat in asda from the clerance rail. its green and not a dark green either, i would normally only ever get black
    heres to being a bit warmer now!

got him some asda jumpers too, they were selling em off for £2, cant go wrong with that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.