Trimmers.........help

Gemsywemsy22

I just thought I'd share with you guys that today I'm struggling sooooooooo bad I just want to eat something, anything. It's my totm in 9 days n I can feel it already. I'm on day ten n have been real good. I'm on a right downer today n thinkin what's the point!!! Anyone know what I can do?? Xx

just think about those 9lb that are gone, and that theres no point givin up now. I had soup tonight and really wanted some bread to dippy in. Didnt help my gf was sat next to me eatin chicken butties!!

you can keep with this, youve already done so well x

Thanks foo I have just made tea for my gf n am currently sat watchin her eat it booo. She has been amazin tho bless her cause I been a right cow bag today. How u gettin on?? Xx

Thanks foo I have just made tea for my gf n am currently sat watchin her eat it booo. She has been amazin tho bless her cause I been a right cow bag today. How u gettin on?? Xx

gf? you a friend of dorothy like me then? :) youre not far from me either! maybe we can meet up sometime n have a shake together!! i had to sit next to my gf while she ate chicken butties and i was droolin....and im a vegetarian!!
im havin period problems anyway, got the implant to stop them, n now im on for about 3 weeks at a time with only a ten day break in between!!

Ha yeah I'm on the dark side!!! Where u at then? Would be cool to meet up I need a bud who's experiencing this too it's hard havin no one to moan with like how I have constant water belly n then at 8 pm how bored I get with not bein able to eat some choc lol lemme know hun x

Ha yeah I'm on the dark side!!! Where u at then? Would be cool to meet up I need a bud who's experiencing this too it's hard havin no one to moan with like how I have constant water belly n then at 8 pm how bored I get with not bein able to eat some choc lol lemme know hun x

im near salford quays so not a million miles away. sent my number via email so you can text whenever you like, just make sure you put your name on it lol x

:Dgems... try crunching on some ice:D or go have a bit of you time! as I said in a previous thread its a habit I always get hungry around this time cos thats when I normally snack... just have to replace habit with something else! .... I know its easier said than done and I not best role model as I struggled and haven't been 100% last few weeks but I really need to from now on and stop with the stupid habits I have around food... cos ultimately if you give in:break_diet: believe me ... you feel absolutely awful ... physically and mentally! so stay strong!! I need people to help me at mo as tons of stress... and as quite a few guess what I turn to normally... yep you got it! so now what?.... think I may have a large glass of sparkling water in a wine glass:D worked first two weeks!

and a thing to remember our mind does play tricks on us... best to ignore it.. :mad: as we know its not what we want x

:Dgems... try crunching on some ice:D or go have a bit of you time! as I said in a previous thread its a habit I always get hungry around this time cos thats when I normally snack... just have to replace habit with something else! .... I know its easier said than done and I not best role model as I struggled and haven't been 100% last few weeks but I really need to from now on and stop with the stupid habits I have around food... cos ultimately if you give in:break_diet: believe me ... you feel absolutely awful ... physically and mentally! so stay strong!! I need people to help me at mo as tons of stress... and as quite a few guess what I turn to normally... yep you got it! so now what?.... think I may have a large glass of sparkling water in a wine glass:D worked first two weeks!

and a thing to remember our mind does play tricks on us... best to ignore it.. :mad: as we know its not what we want x

if you need motivation, i can text you every day if you want :) im a serial texter. my email address is [email protected] if you want to send me your number, just let me know its you in the subject x

TOTM always gets to me. I'm starting 100% tfr tomorrow and though excited I know all the pitfalls. All I can say is that I SO SO regretted falling off the bandwagon before, believe me no matter how good food seems to be at the mo, its never worth it. Maybe lie down for awhile and think of consequences of what will happen if you eat, its a slippery slope. I know this from experience and Ive always been gutted after. TOTM is particularly tough but remember why you're doing this!!! I know I will have these struggles again too and I know now that giving into the sodding cravings etc are not worth it. Keep STRONG, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOU'LL FEEL SO GOOD TOMORROW. Please hun, dont give in, think of how youll feel if you do, worse most definitely than you do now. If you dont youll feel mega tomorrow that you didnt give in. All positive energy sending it to you here. Really mean that xx

Oh, Ill deffo keep in touch. Im all talk now, I hope Ill be following my own advice. I know how hard it is but Im preparing for the pitfalls now. Im sick of being heavy for most of my life, if I dont do it now, never will. Have reached rock bottom with my weight and Ive never felt so bad about my weight as I have for last few months. So, here goes. I know exactly what youre going through, I had that last time too, so thats why Im so vehemently trying to encourage you, DONT GIVE IN. We'll keep in touch and Ill deffo be grateful for the encouragement coz I know Ill go through this too. All the best, keep goin!!!! x

go for a bath hun, or a walk to try and keep your mind off it, drink yet more water and the craving will soon pass........ when i feel like eating i make myself a peppermint tea that seems to take the edge off it 4 me xxxx

Back