Trim's journey from 30st down to ...

There will be no wi tomorrow. I've had a bad week/weekend so don't see the point of weighing in and upsetting myself. Just gonna attempt to draw a line under it and keep going! I have been dealing with quite a few things lately and my emotions got the better of me and sure enough I turned to my old habit... Food! But I'm hoping that taking 1 day at a time I will start to break that cycle! It sickens me to think Ive allowed food to control me all this time! Here's to day 1...again!

Xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx

Sorry that you've been having a hard time :( don't feel sad that you've had a bad week, you are still
Going so it means you have the determination needed.

Take it one meal at a time. Make each meal count and 3 good meals = 1 good day.

You could join the 14 day challenge on here to keep you motivated :)

You know im here for support or by text.
Text me like Dexter rings deb when he's about to kill someone :D I can talk you down :p xxxx

Xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx Sorry that you've been having a hard time :( don't feel sad that you've had a bad week, you are still Going so it means you have the determination needed. Take it one meal at a time. Make each meal count and 3 good meals = 1 good day. You could join the 14 day challenge on here to keep you motivated :) You know im here for support or by text. Text me like Dexter rings deb when he's about to kill someone :D I can talk you down :p xxxx

Lol cheers Hun! I like that analogy! Thanks you! You really have been very supportive! I really appreciate it!

My meal plan today is...

B - porridge & honey
L - beans on toast
D - veggie pasta bake

Can't remember the exact cals till I go bk on mfp but it's defo under my allowed 2400.
Plus got a dog walk to add on :)

I feel a bit better today. I hope that means I'm in the zone!

Ta again Hun xx

Lol cheers Hun! I like that analogy! Thanks you! You really have been very supportive! I really appreciate it! My meal plan today is... B - porridge & honey L - beans on toast D - veggie pasta bake Can't remember the exact cals till I go bk on mfp but it's defo under my allowed 2400. Plus got a dog walk to add on :) I feel a bit better today. I hope that means I'm in the zone! Ta again Hun xx

Glad to read that :)

Looks like a good day! Defo under cals! It's a bonus being allowed so many :D still room for munch time if we need it!

Me and you are weight twins remember - we gotta stick together :) xx

Bless you hun i know how you feel. Day at a time is what I'm doing too xc

Was just reading through diaries for inspiration and I felt I could relate to yours, I love that quote: this time next year you'll wish you had started today. It's so very true.

Hope youve got back on track after the bad day the other week :)

Was just reading through diaries for inspiration and I felt I could relate to yours, I love that quote: this time next year you'll wish you had started today. It's so very true. Hope youve got back on track after the bad day the other week :)

Hi Hun. How are you? I'm back on track now thank goodness :) how's your journey going?

I love that quote too, I have it up on my wall too as a reminder!

Day 2 of no chocolate...done :)
(luckily I know this for a fact as I'm already in my pjs and my laziness is much stronger than my desire to go to the shop for choc) lol

Day 2 of no chocolate...done :) (luckily I know this for a fact as I'm already in my pjs and my laziness is much stronger than my desire to go to the shop for choc) lol

Me too, day 2 no sugar done!!

Cravings worse today than yesterday funnily enough. But all good. 38 days to go :)

Day 2 of no chocolate...done :) (luckily I know this for a fact as I'm already in my pjs and my laziness is much stronger than my desire to go to the shop for choc) lol
haha well done :) x

Me too, day 2 no sugar done!! Cravings worse today than yesterday funnily enough. But all good. 38 days to go :)

Have you done this before? The cravings do get better... I think lol! :)

Have you done this before? The cravings do get better... I think lol! :)

I did 21 days in January. Got on the scales this morning. Wasn't pretty. Definitely need to do this!!

I did 21 days in January. Got on the scales this morning. Wasn't pretty. Definitely need to do this!!

If anyone can do it, you can! You're determined & have excellent will power! How's the weekend been? :)

Ohhhh how is it Monday again so soon?!? :/

If anyone can do it, you can! You're determined & have excellent will power! How's the weekend been? :)

Booze filled and loads of rubbish food, but day 6 no sugar :)

Booze filled and loads of rubbish food, but day 6 no sugar :)

See every cloud has a silver lining :) I have a booze filled weekend coming up this weekend! I'm just going to enjoy it then get bk on plan :)

So just weighed in and lost 1lb again. Not great but at least it's a loss!
I've felt every pound of my weight this weekend. Went out with my skinny mates, which obviously highlights how big I am, none if my 'going out' clothes fit me anymore so had to buy something new, when I was dancing I could feel how the weight limits me. Couldn't dance like I used to that's for sure!! And then of course comes the dreaded tagging of photos on Facebook! Not a pretty sight!

But on the plus side I have lost a pound! Gotta focus on the positive, right? :)

Yup every pound counts ;-)

Back